Re: Epic building placement

by julesgian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Epic building placement

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi! I am preparing for my 5th epic building. Each time, I have learned more and my last epic was finally a cheeta, the rest llamas, and one turtle. I am actually pleased if I get llamas, turtles ehhh, no comment.The value of the information here really helped me learn prepare and understand the process better. So, thanks bunches! I am doing landmarks this time and because they cover larger areas they are not as close as something like the beach. To group them closer would be a challenge. Does it matter where they are in relationship to the building to be made epic or will the game automatically seek the landmarks no matter where on the grid they are located? Thanks for any help you can provide! 

Sincerely,

I'm with Vu :') 

Message 1 of 5 (2,671 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi

no it doesn't matter where they are located as long as one of of your buildings is within reach of the specialization building. It is just much easier when they are close together, ie beach and mountain

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,839 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi

no it doesn't matter where they are located as long as one of of your buildings is within reach of the specialization building. It is just much easier when they are close together, ie beach and mountain

Message 2 of 5 (2,840 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Thanks! Appreciate the help
Message 3 of 5 (2,528 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I have a question. I feel like it’s a stupid one but I’m going to ask anyways! Lol. I still have task to do from the city journal and I’m trying to finish the one about epic buildings. It list 3 things. One of the tasks says, Build 5 epic buildings (1/5). I know which building it’s telling me that is the epic building but what I’m confused about is how do I make the other 4. If you could help I would be so thankful. 
thank you! 

Message 4 of 5 (883 Views)

★ Guide

Hi @slimegaming22,

To make Epic Buildings you must have at least 1 fully upgrade tier 6 regular residential zone (not Latin, Paris, old town, etc). This fully upgraded residential zone must also be close enough so that is being boosted by at least 1 of the following specializations: Education, Transportation, Beach, Entertainment, Mountain, Gambling, Landmarks. Once these requirements are met, you should see an epic hard hat appear over the building which means you can begin an epic project.

Once the epic project starts, most the buildings from the selected specialization the building is will show epic point offers above them. In exchange for the required items, you will get epic points and once you have reached at least 40 the building will turn into an epic building after the project ends.

Hope this helps!

Message 5 of 5 (862 Views)