Re: Education or Transportation?

by SIMRADICAL

Original Post

★ Apprentice

transportation is better then education IMO. They are better and smaller buildings and you can have heliport as first building. No need to go through the chain of lower (and rather large) buildings.

Message 11 of 18 (7,316 Views)

★★ Novice

SInce you brought up the heliport… is that a smart addition? Besides cool factor also wondering about balloons?

Message 12 of 18 (7,271 Views)

★ Guide

I would not say one is better than the other.

Education is NEEDED for the Fusion Plant in order to get clean and efficient energy. I started with the LIbrary up to the University.

Then I went to Transportation. I mistakenly bought a balloon park instead of the heliport. It's fun though :P

Then I went to Entertaining and Gaming. Only missing Cluture now.

Message 13 of 18 (7,228 Views)

★★★ Newbie
For me, I choose education first, because the highest level power plant needs a university. And u need time to save keys to build community college first then the university.
In addition, schools make your citizens rich.
Message 14 of 18 (7,208 Views)

★ Guide

For the University, you need these buildings in that order:

LIbrary, High School, College and then the University

Message 15 of 18 (7,203 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

yeah, too many buildings and they all are large and their coverage is.. irregular. By the time one needs or can afford fusion plant you will ofc have all other services maxed.

But that's why I suggest start with transportation. One small heliport is all it takes to cover very large area.

In the end it's personal choice of preference but this seems the most economic decision.

And keys are not an issue since disasters.

Message 16 of 18 (7,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Education or Transportation Department is optional. Just save your coin and buy none.

Sometimes without them, you have benefit by clicking on the complaint to get special items. LOL.

If you want to build either of them, pick the transportation.

Next building of transportation is the bus station with 4 keys getting from the dock and has big coverage.

Education will lead to Grade School with 3 keys needed, and it gives small coverage.

Message 17 of 18 (6,718 Views)

★ Guide

You anyway need to build all the specializatios to get at least some epic building which will unlock in level 24 so why worry about wwhich one to build first.

Message 18 of 18 (3,415 Views)