Cargo Ship Dock

by sakrist

Original Post

Re: Cargo Ship Dock

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I'm just about to complete my dock.

Indeed money is an issue in the game. And we can't all be campers and just trade in global HQ, but at least it's a new revenue to get more coins...

I don't know if EA plans to update the game later as more players becomes high leveled players. The need of the game would change - as would all kinds of game. But I guess the good thing about sim city is - you can control your progress: you just want to make your citizens happy... And get the most out of everything...
Message 11 of 15 (8,080 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Depends on how many buildings are destroyed. I will make a post about the disaster building

Message 12 of 15 (8,050 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why don't I get the shirt it says I should get??

Message 13 of 15 (4,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Usually for me it will be a three digit number, eg, 335 Simoleons, but it will vary over time. It is  a great way to earn more Simoleons if you ever need it! Cheers!

Message 14 of 15 (1,566 Views)

★ Expert

@awesomemaster59  I’m not real sure I understand where you’re coming from. @DTAC  provided the definitive answer 5+ years ago. 
Cargo shipments are not about generating revenue (if you sell the items you ship in the global market at cost you would receive a approximately 25% more income) it’s about completing CoM assignments and earning gold keys. There are so many better ways to earn simoleons  - keep your manufacturing facilities turning and sell you production in the global market at a price that represents value for you and your customer, collect your taxes on a regular basis, complete special requests from game generated “neighboring cities” if they represent a profit (often the requests are for more than full price and you can purchase from the market to help fulfill the order - but do the math first), pop all conversation bubbles in your city and visit other cities and pop every blue bubble you find and sell the collected items in the market, and be sure to visit Daniel daily and purchase the available items at cost and resell at a profit. These are just a few tips and certainly is not all inclusive.

If the cargo shipments work for you that’s great and I wish you much success. Good luck.

Message 15 of 15 (1,535 Views)