Cant connect to sewage etc

by evanslilbitMMMs

Original Post

Cant connect to sewage etc

★★★ Newbie

Wherever I put one particular house it just won't connect to the sewage pipe. Do I have to delete it, if so, how?

Message 1 of 6 (4,068 Views)

Re: Cant connect to sewage etc

★ Novice

is that particular house connected to the road that is connected to sewage?

Message 2 of 6 (4,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue with sewage and water and it's bogging me down for cash.  The capacity is under limit on water and sewage and both are attached to roads.  If this is something i'm messing up i welcome advice on fixing it.

Message 3 of 6 (3,871 Views)

★★★ Novice
Go into your services and follow the flow of the lines and see where the connection to that building isn't being made or breaks off, that's how I tracked down my issues when I had the same problem before. It shows a nice flow to every building that gets serviced when you select whichever service you want to check out. Hope that helps a bit.
Message 4 of 6 (3,867 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Dear sir Or man I am Ayush agarwal the manager of the game and the problem you have that I have been reading and I understood your problem.so when you make sewage it doesn't been connected to the house so for that you should make road near the sewage plant to the house so that the pipe should be gone their and make the sea wage plant long distance so the people will not feel smell other wise your happiness level will be low and the comments will be given that very bad small.
Message 5 of 6 (3,757 Views)

★★ Novice

I normally just shake my head and walk away, but you, sir Or man, have earned a wafflecoptorROFLMFAO

Yes I'm a year late to the party, that's because I rarely browse forums also

Message 6 of 6 (3,017 Views)