Re: Building upgrade- not wanted

by SonOfLaren

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here, i love some of the smaller building looks... perhaps after we max level a building we have the options to choose what look we want? 

Message 11 of 18 (3,901 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree

here should be possibility to hide crash helmets. I don't want to develop each building, I want create some suburbs and downtown, but now it is impossible because if I didn't develop buildings, I will have crash helmets everywhere. 

Message 12 of 18 (3,816 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi all,

Haven't played in months cos I got sick of the obscene upgrade requests later in the game. I'm thinking of starting again, I was just wondering if they ever fixed this issue and allowed you to lock buildings so they no longer show a hard hat bubble? This time I'd go for a pretty looking city with a range of buildings, but I can't be bothered if I need to do the work arounds mentioned here. Robbing a building of services sort of works, but there will always be half a dozen bubbles will there not? I thought the 'upgrade later' would fix this but it just moves the problem temporarily.
Message 13 of 18 (3,371 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Click the Hard Hat bubble, under the Rewards list is a refresh icon, and a circle w/a line through it.  If you click the circle w/line then you can turn off the upgrade building option.  I'm wondering how to turn it back on when it's turned off.  Thanks

Message 14 of 18 (3,243 Views)

★ Guide

It will return to that building once there are no other buildings to upgrade (I think 5 at a time). It will eventually come back and you'll need to upgrade that building.

Message 15 of 18 (3,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You said you bulldoze your luxury homes for cash...it doesn't give me money back from those...is something wrong?

Also, when you cancel a sale, where does the item go??

Message 16 of 18 (3,119 Views)

Re : Building upgrade- not wanted

★★ Novice

It's weird. I have spent my afternoon to check if it was possible to lock the evolution of a villa. Personally I play to create a nice city and not to have the best score. I really aesthetically dislike the saturation of tower.

the question is: as it seems to be a request frequently asked, why don't they want to make that update? Should be easy, no?

Message 17 of 18 (2,487 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
An option to change the look of each building would be good. In light of this post, option should include smaller looking ones. It's a simulated city, so it would be petty to ask the question "How can all these Sims live in one small property". I can see why people would like to make their city more visually appealing, rather than arraged for sheer productivity.

Maybe some free ones in the options, maybe some costing coin, cash, keys etc. Levelling up unlocks more...

I smell a sweet update here.
Message 18 of 18 (2,312 Views)