simcity buildit restore winter challenge

by ta12121212121212

Original Post

simcity buildit restore winter challenge

★★★ Newbie

somehow I lost the winter holiday challenge to get the free hotel after upgrading residential buildings.  Is there anyway to get it back?

Message 1 of 4 (529 Views)

Re: simcity buildit restore winter challenge

★★★ Newbie
Don't even waste your time simcity buildIt has such bad customer service an the people are only worried about you buying in game purchases an watching their third party advertisement. The real vision for this game went out the window a long time ago he you try an get your point across they ban you if you get frustrated an email support an THEY DONT LIKE WHAT YOU SAY OR BETTER YET THOSE PEOLE ARE HAVING A BAD DAY THEY TAKE IT OUT ON YOU AN YOUR ACCOUNT AN BANNED YOU. This game is * an the worse support system presented. Hope you guys find a healthy game that actually has VALUES NOT JUST LOOKING AT PLAYERS AS NUMBERS N MONEY!!!!!!
Message 2 of 4 (516 Views)

★ Guide

I think someone mayhave mischeiviously reported you to ea. Other wise I do not see any reason for you to be so angry.

Everything is there in front of you  , only need to look at it from the right perspective.-A Famous Photographer

Message 3 of 4 (398 Views)

★ Guide

You cannot get your winter challenge back .

Message 4 of 4 (397 Views)