Re: playing Sim City Buildit on computer

by TheDrewofEMU

Original Post

playing Sim City Buildit on computer

★★★ Newbie

I'm a daily player and have put more cash into this game than I care to admit. I'm getting older and my vision isn't great anymore. Why can't I play this game on my desktop? I have a 26" MAC. playing on my phone is nearly impossible and my iPad is shrinking too.

Im in an active mayor's club, and enjoy the interaction with other people.I really don't want to quit playing, but i need to be able to see in order to play. 

Any chance you can give us old folks a break?

Nita Whitney

Message 1 of 6 (11,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you'll have to get an emulator. I use blue stacks. There are some bugs when you view a video in game. But, you can minimize the game and make it go full screen again. That usually fixes it. 

Message 2 of 6 (11,149 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello, Norsack. I have a solution that may work if you are using a Samsung tablet or phone. Samsung has a PC and Mac app that you can mirror you screen to your Desktop over WIFI. If you have a iPad or iPhone you may be able to do something threw "Air Play" to your Mac or an Apple TV box. One more device would be the nvidia shield. Hope these options may be able to keep you in the game given your situation.

Take care,

Alexandria - President of Angry Mayors >: (#KLMG)

Message 3 of 6 (11,041 Views)

★★ Novice
Ditto, Same here. Allows me to run multiple cities. Up to 6 now.
Message 4 of 6 (10,503 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@norsack Emulator is best to solve this problem. Two best are Bluestacks and Nox player.
Message 5 of 6 (5,842 Views)

★★★ Guide

Samsung and chromecast.   On my 80 inch TV,  lol .  Supersized city

Message 6 of 6 (5,733 Views)