Re: can't collect speed up tokens

by richieluv76

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can't collect speed up tokens

★★★ Newbie
Every time I try to collect my Speed Up tokens, it comes up with the message "use speed up tokens in commercial building". How do I fix this so I can collect my tokens?
Message 1 of 19 (14,239 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide

@Superwoman1996 there is a limit of 5 of each type of speed up token that can be held at any one time, but this limit can be exeeded by winning tokens in contest of majors, buying them from neo mall and getting them from crates/videos, until you drop below 5 tokens you will not be able to collect parts from your epic buildings

View in thread

Message 5 of 19 (16,120 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

how many tokens do you have

Message 2 of 19 (14,222 Views)

★★★ Newbie
5 bronze
10 silver
5 gold
Message 3 of 19 (14,219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

looking at the screenshot, it's telling you to use the tokens that you already have first, before you can collect any more

Message 4 of 19 (14,214 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Superwoman1996 there is a limit of 5 of each type of speed up token that can be held at any one time, but this limit can be exeeded by winning tokens in contest of majors, buying them from neo mall and getting them from crates/videos, until you drop below 5 tokens you will not be able to collect parts from your epic buildings

Message 5 of 19 (16,121 Views)

★★ Novice

There’s something not fully explained.  I just got my first ever gold epic building, and my first ever gold speed up token - and I cannot collect it!  True, I have close to 50 gold speedup tokens, but those were all from com.  There’s no other way I could have created them.  No way I made 5 good tokens myself. Frown

in comparison, I have 16 silver epics and collect those every day without issue, even though I have 20 silver tokens and rarely get any through com.

Message 6 of 19 (9,034 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@jdiamondEA Limit for each speed up token are 35 now. You can still have more than the limit if it’s from CoM reward but you can’t collect parts from epic buildings. You need to use tokens if you’d like to collect parts. 

Message 7 of 19 (9,020 Views)

★★ Novice

OK, that makes sense.  It's like when you get a bonus chest and then exceed your storage and can't do anything until you reduce it again. Standard smile

Thanks for the 35 rule on collecting tokens.  I know people who've saved up over 500 speedup tokens, but they weren't using Epic buildings.

Message 8 of 19 (9,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello I have a problem collecting the speed-up tokens from my Epic buildings so please inform me what I have to do to fix this problem, the image I sent below shows exactly what message comes in my phone when I try to collect the speed up tokens 

Message 9 of 19 (7,413 Views)

★ Guide

Hello @7onu4ttt1lyl 

You can only have a maximum of 35 of speed up tokens collected. Most players go over this amount because you get tokens from Contest of Mayors and Event Tracks. Once you are at 35 or over you can no longer collect speed-up token parts from Epic Buildings. When you try and collect it, it will give you that message. After you go below 35 again you can collect them.

Good Luck!

Message 10 of 19 (7,398 Views)