Re: When are you going to offer more land?

by jc666hahaha

Original Post

When are you going to offer more land?

★ Novice

Just post the damn question...this is b.s.

Message 1 of 4 (1,335 Views)

★ Novice

I spend at least 10 bucks a month here. Out of 40 million players there has to be at least 10,000 that do the same...I'm about to quit...offer more land...it's an easy fix...do the math, you're about to lose millions...

Message 2 of 4 (1,334 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm wondering why you want more land... there is already a lot of land, If they add more all that will happen is people will fill up the extra land and complain again -_-

Tbh i still think getting the resources to upgrade land is too slow atm. If more land is added, the amount of bubbles that appear, and the bubbles that give land upgrade items, needs to increase.

As much as i would like to see more land, i would prefer seeing a separate area of land (other side of the mountain via tunnel), that way it won't increase the amount of lag you get because the other area wont have both areas loaded at once. I also think this would be a better fix for the land issue than just adding more land to either side. The only issue is, if they did add more land on the other side.... what would be the point of having the extra land or even going to that side :?

Really, there is no real need for more land. Just keep reorganising your city and store some older things that you don't want. Im sure you can create the space to add other stuff.

Especially with houses, you dont actually need them in your city and removing a few wont decrease the tax that much, so you can just remove some houses and add more decoration or something. 

As for the question... I don't think it will be anytime soon :P There are a lot of reasons why players quit, even though land shortage is one of them... those players are basically quitting because they have completed the game...

Message 3 of 4 (1,249 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm in an active club where everyone has >4m pop, and all plots filled. We need more land.
Message 4 of 4 (1,225 Views)