[Suggestions] Improvements for the game

by MeherSom

Original Post

Re: [Suggestions] Improvements for the game

★★★★ Novice
1) the ability to pack items for construction as you do in the cargo ship.

2)a collective view that shows you all construction requirements at once

3)take out the cap on prices and let the power of the market go wild

4) of course give us a.sa.search feature or drop down for the market that's the biggest one

5) the ability to help and interact with other cities. Send messages or money as well as only doing business with one city. For example a prvote market for friends only

6) it would be nice if the disaster strikes targeted old towers this way new ones will be build. This will help renew a city and has just gotten a university

Thanks for listening
Message 71 of 583 (3,953 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The HQ Trade is the biggest point that needs to be fixed ASAP. It's been 2 months that I do enjoy your game, but buying stuff in the HQ trade system is near to impossible.

Why?

Because most of the time you are shown stuff that you DO NOT NEED such as 90% ice creams, or 90% IRON and so on.

When you finally get to see what you want, it's already too late because 1000 other players that have been updating their HQ Trade to spot it aswell urged to click on it and the LAG (even if you play on a emulator) stops you from loading the city faster than them, even tho the item just "poped" in the HQ trade list.

Potential solutions? 

1. Do not allow more than 1 player to connect to another city at a time.

2. Buy directly from HQ trade building

3. ADD a FILTER (so I dont see stuff that I dont WANT to buy)

4. Remove the cap limit for prices so yes, the market goes wild at first but it will fix itself. I mean if someone puts a grill at 10,000,000 he wont be able to sell it if you ALSO don't allow the NPC to automatically buy it (to avoid abusing)

Fixing the HQ Trade center has been a request made by all of your players from the start. When I see games such as Metropolis or Boom Beach updating their games every week or so, I don't understand why you, at EA can't do it faster. If you fix the HQ Trade system, you game will be almost flawless.

I keep playing the game because it is fun, but really, I have seen trading systems better in a lot of other games in my gaming life. It's just a simple fix. Start with the Filter and see what happens...

Anyways, my 2 cents. Love your game still even tho I'm totally bored at your trading system :P

jacky

Message 72 of 583 (3,955 Views)

★ Apprentice

I purchased another iPad, reached level 10, then within two hours I'd found all the dozer blades/cogs/etc needed. It's a bit dramatic but, at level 36, there was no other choice. Now there's hardly any Doctor Vu items which is annoying.  The game is basically frustrating.

Message 73 of 583 (3,919 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I didn't search every page for this idea so please forgive me if it has been added before.

I would like to see some type of incentive for completing the cargo ships early. I was thinking you could start at 5 keys and reduce the reward amount as the timer gets closer to zero
Message 74 of 583 (3,891 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

while cargo ship is coming we should be able to see how many items we have in warehouse

so we can produce as much as we need...

i:e :

http://hizliresim.com/oAV392

Message 75 of 583 (3,803 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have no suggestion for that particular SimCity Build It thing, as I do not like freemium games at all. It is a shame that EA went that road and delivered this kind of sh... Confusedmileymad: Now, the only thing you can do is wait for ressources to be available. At least, with SimCity Deluxe for iOS you could actually build and manage a city (wich is what SC has always been about).

Strangely, just before releasing the SCBuild It *, SimCity DLX version stopped working with the release of iOS 8. EA, you fuc... us bad!

So my suggestion to you is : fix the iOS 8 bug and bring back Sim City Deluxe for all of us. Confusedmileylol:  We did pay for it and now it is completely useless with iOS 8.

Of course, I know that you won't do anything about that cause you do not, EA, care about us the players... :manfrustrated:

Message 76 of 583 (3,790 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not sure if anyone mentioned this already, but I think a nice improvement would be the ability to put out a request for a specific item.

I need Storage Bars but I can never find them in the global trade and I never get them randomly.

A feature that allows me to put out a request for an item with the amount i'm willing to pay would be nice.

For instance, I put up a request for Storage Bars and say that i'm willing to pay $750. If someone sees that request and has the item, they can fulfill that order and then the next time I check my inventory I have the item and the $ is automatically taken out.

Message 77 of 583 (3,782 Views)

★★★ Newbie

lol and as soon as I open the game back up I get some Storage Bars.  Been trying to get them for the last 2 days lol.

Would still like to see that feature though.

Message 78 of 583 (3,780 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Dr Vu's Key Challenge,

I have been playing the game for a couple months, it now seems that you only get 1 key for each building you rebuild, you get no money for the items you use to rebuild them with and like I said only 1 key. Before you were able to get multiple keys depending on how difficult the rebuild was. This has happened to me a few times in a row now, thinking this is now the normal and it will continue to happen.

Also, some of the rebuilding requests have been too extreme (40 nails and 38 rebars) meaning you must dump so much of the items you have built up as reserve to try to produce these new requested items.

Is everyone only getting 1 key now or is it just me (I am level 30+)?

My solution, no more Dr Vu challenges!, I will continue getting my keys from cargo shipments, at least I can make money from the sales of the items it takes me to get the keys!

Message 79 of 583 (3,769 Views)

★★★ Novice

To piggy-back off the Dr. Vu key challenge issue with the extreme rebuild requirements, I think you should be given the option to just scrap the building if the requirements are to high. So, obviously you will not get the reward and will have to rebuild that residential zone from scratch but its better than having to empty your city storage to fulfill an insane requirement. Plus, until you rebuild all building you can't participate in another challenge. 

Message 80 of 583 (3,767 Views)