[Suggestions] Improvements for the game

by MeherSom

Original Post

Re: [Suggestions] Improvements for the game

★★★ Newbie
Totally agree...it sucks that u have to keep hitting the trade center 1000 times before u can get what u want
Message 31 of 583 (4,454 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Love the game but it needs some work.
1. a.Trade HQ you should be able to search for what you want to buy lots of ways to set that up scroll window , selection window where you can tap items you wish to search for one or multiple items
b. REFRESH Button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
c.the missed buy ( ok adds the real auction feel ) but maybe my idea a and b would fix this because you are not look thru stuff you don't want . Also a buy from main screen then dump them into trade center
2. offer a paid version to get $ bs but what ever I hate that stuff . Also is the thing that keeps me from recomanding this game .
3. Find a way to make game more social. Message board in trade center would work a way to make (friends/customers) for your goods.
4. I would leave game play alone for most part it's not easy but that's what makes a challenge

Well those are my thoughtsStandard smile jeremy
Message 32 of 583 (4,431 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I like this game, but I had a few ideas that would make it better (in my opinion)
1. Sandbox mode
1a. You don't get achievements, leaderboard status, simcash, etc
1b. The items are the same as the normal game, but everything is unlocked
1c. Everything is free/there's a button to give you more money
1d. Time accelerate.
1e. Sandbox mode is free to play

2. General ideas
2a. I think it would be great to be able to make multiple cities in a region and connect them
2b. Maybe add cities of tomorrow, Nissan leaf, etc as in app purchases
2c. Make buildings upgradable like in the computer game.
Message 33 of 583 (4,425 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Second trade centre/depot that can only be seen by people on your friends list. This way you could help each other out with things you need without it getting ninja'd in the Trade Centre by someone else. 

Message 34 of 583 (4,378 Views)

★ Guide
@surly- thats a good idea!

If not a second trade depot, then at least a private market section for friends only. Its sometimes difficult to get an item to a friend if anything else in my trade depot is advertised.

Anyway, my big wish is that we get a river running through the city and we can build different bridges on it for population boosts. I know its a pretty lame request but the last time I played sim city was in the nineties and we had rivers and bridges back then! I miss them!

Cheers

CJ
Message 35 of 583 (4,372 Views)

★★★ Novice
1.- Daily reward (Ex open the game for 3 days consecutively = $$ x3)
2.- Reward for reaching a new level
Message 36 of 583 (4,346 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I don't like the fact that it almost seems you have to upgrade your buildings the make them bigger?? What if I want a neighbourhood of small houses so I'm not just building skyscrapers all the time?? Just make it so that I click on a building and ask for the plans to upgrade it. It annoys me that the bubbles with the safety helmet inside pop up above the buildings, just makes me feel like I have to click on them and upgrade the buildings.
Would be good to have different weather, and be able to pant trees and make lakes and rivers. I don't want this to be something to do with the happiness of my people in the city, would just be nice to make the city look nice, maybe even have the ability of bridges if you do make a river?!
Also something that I have seen be mentioned in other peoples messages is ability to pause and manage your city, like move roads without having to bulldoze them, it costs a lot of money to upgrade roads, and if you just want to move it, why should you have to spend more money on the roads?
And would it be possible to choose what design building you make? Like depending what you have in the surroundings of the civilian buildings, the more choice you have of the design you want, it's annoying it chooses for you, you end up with five of the same buildings in one area?!
Other than that, it's an awesome game, I'm addicted to it Tongue out im sure there will be a lot of updates in the future, and im looking forward to seeing what you have in mind, just please work on some of the things we are asking for Standard smile thanks.
Message 37 of 583 (4,345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Of course I wish the Trade HQ worked better, with the ability to filter the list, buy directly, bookmark a seller, and maybe see how many other items they have for sale on the city name. I love the ability to trade, even if it's currently tedious.

In the factories and businesses, when deciding what to produce, it would be nice if the numbers on hand also included a "+x" to indicate those in production. Even better if the number hovered near the icon without having to press each.

Play could be a little smoother, esp when exiting menus with a swipe or loading cities to trade, but not bad overall.

Message 38 of 583 (4,339 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for all the suggestions. Keep them coming! Standard smile

Message 39 of 583 (4,332 Views)

★ Guide

I'll have one request only, which I'm sure has been requested already:

Fix the Global Trade Market:

- When you browse it and you find the item you want, you know who is selling it because when you click it, you're redirected to the vendor's city.

- Instead of redirecting to the vendor's city, execute the transaction from the Global Market. If 2 people click at the same time, send the message "Item is no longer available" for the slowest one.

It's really time consuming, frustrating and annoying to look for what you want. The market doesn't work 80% of the times.

I even created a rule for it: "If you want it, you'll not get it".

I cannot see a major complication on enabling the transaction from the trade market aside from 2 or more people, but I believe this is managable.

Message 40 of 583 (4,326 Views)