Re: [Suggestions] Improvements for the game

by noelco

Original Post

★★ Novice
Need to speed up Omega object generation by either allowing more factories that build them or allowing us to manufacture specific ones
Message 281 of 583 (640 Views)

★★ Apprentice

For the Neo Mall. 

How's about

Removing parts that can be manufactured by an individual or bought on the Trade HQ.

Allowing people to visit cities and buy products from other city neo malls (maybe after a delay i.e. the item has been available for 2-3 hours)

Message 282 of 583 (955 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1. A water landscape that can be placed on the beach area so that we can make ponds/lakes appear to drain towards the sea...

2. An icon that appears below the neighbors icon that can alert us of new messages in our Mayor's Club?

Message 283 of 583 (896 Views)

★★★★ Novice

DutchDistroyer wrote:
  • Ability to sell Omega items

It is a MUST. I guess tens of thousands are demanding this since Omega thing appeared in the game.

Clever gamres even found out a workaround against Omega Storage overflow: build an Omega House just for wasting items not needed and bulldoze it after the third upgrade.

A NeoMall without selling?! Ridiculous.

There were suggestions to omit regular items from NeoMall. This is logical too.

Message 284 of 583 (849 Views)

★★ Novice
One thing that is definitely needed, is a way to prevent poaching in the Mayor's club. Now, when a trade deal is made, anyone from the club can anonymously buy the item which was intended for the person who made the deal. At least the president should have a way to find out who made the purchase so he/she can be kicked out of the club. (I know allowing the president to see it can be a difficult thing to implement, but if EA figures out a way to do it, it will also prevent a member from falsely accusing another).
Message 285 of 583 (785 Views)

★★★★ Novice

YES! This. 

I mentioned this to a support technician when the mayor's club was first rolled out.

We need the ability to see who has purchased items in our store, if that person is in the mayor's club we are currently in, much like your Facebook or Google Play/Gamecenter friends show up when they make a purchase in your store. This is desperately needed to make trading more enjoyable within the mayor's club. I've had to kick a lot of people out because I didn't know who was the one lurking and stealing other member's trading items.

Here is my wish list:

- More member stats for the president/VP's would be nice to see; I'd like to be able to click on a member and see how many days since they were last online, and how many days they've been in this club for.

- Club chat icon that is fixed to the left side of your screen, so if someone chats, I can see that chat notification pop up wherever I am focused on in my city (so I won't miss anyone asking for items while I'm focused on another area of the city).

- A notification when there is a content update for the game. The last content update was April 10, and I'm not sure if I've missed a week of content (update notes said content is released weekly and there's 4 weeks worth of content) since it's April 20 and I randomly checked the Apple store for updates. Why wasn't I notified of an update?

Message 286 of 583 (771 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Quoting krulljozef 3/30/17:

It is a MUST. I guess tens of thousands are demanding this since Omega thing appeared in the game.

Clever gamres even found out a workaround against Omega Storage overflow: build an Omega House just for wasting items not needed and bulldoze it after the third upgrade.

A NeoMall without selling?! Ridiculous.

There were suggestions to omit regular items from NeoMall. This is logical too.

I can see why they don't want Omega items to be traded in the store; it's supposed to be a separate type of gameplay (also meant to encourage spending simcash on omega items). I don't see them allowing trading because it would speed up the gameplay for a lot of people too quickly. 

I agree that Neomalls shouldn't have regular items sold there. I almost never buy anything from the Neomall because everything costs so much (I did buy dozer parts when I was still expanding). Now I'll only buy omega items when I need them, but they cost between 6K-8K neosims for me now... I was glad they increased the value of the offers for omega parts.

I never waste omega items (they are too valuable). Best thing I can do is keep switching the houses requiring an upgrade until you get the items you want to get rid of. I've been sort of going nuts with omega in the past few months, focusing on upgrading only the lowest level omega houses, as that provides the most neosim generation for my omega parts. Currently I have 224 omega buildings, almost $35K in neosim generation per day, and utility requirements of 1226 (utilities take up about 15% of my land and omega buildings take up probably 40%).

Message 287 of 583 (771 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here are some suggestions i have in mind:

- Bridges are able to cross connect.

- Bridges which can go over/across normal road.

- Direct messages

- Bigger Land?

That's all I can think of now.

Message 288 of 583 (732 Views)

[Suggestions] Some Improvements for SimCity

★★★ Novice

I have some ideas for maybe improving the gameplay of SimCity.

- Bigger land space (as many people requested)

- Second island (not as big) unlocked when certain achievements is completed (e.g. Reach a population of 2Million, Complete Cargo, and Air Shipments 100 times, etc.)

- More types of offers/events (e.g. a day when production is boosted by x%)

- Improvements for bridge building (e.g. bridges can cross each other to form a junction, bridges can go over roads just like in the real world)

- Photo Sharing option can include a full view of the city 180 degrees starting from one end of the mountain to the other.

- Another type of buildings [e.g. Alien style (Neon Green futuristic looking, also needs some sort of alien ControlNet like building to use.) ]

- Vu Tower and The City (e.g. Achieving Level 25 Vu Tower can unlock Alien residential buildings.)

- Global Trade HQ manually refresh offers with sim cash

- Weekly Lucky Wheel:

- [Free] Where users can spin it three times with different rewards on it. (e.g. 7 chairs, 10,000 Simoleons, etc.)

- [SimCash] Where users can spin it using SimCash with higher value rewards/prizes on it. (e.g. 4 La Baguette, 2 Bonsai Tree, 30 SimCash, etc.)

These are some of what I have in mind right now. Thank you for taking your time and reading them.

Hope to see some of these applied into the game?

WeiChean

Message 289 of 583 (722 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
These message icons was a great idea! Working perfectly.
I would like to improve it a bit.
• the icon could change a color if there is some new message unread
• it would be great if the icon was there visible while you are at neighborhood visiting
Message 290 of 583 (707 Views)