[Suggestion] Suggestion box.

by djshealav

Original Post

[Suggestion] Suggestion box.

★★★★ Novice
Not all suggestions I've read here I've seen staff say they'll pass it on and some are quite good, so I was thinking in the next update have a suggestion box on settings tab, when you submit a suggestion anyone over level 20 can opt in to read it, the suggestion gets sent to about 5 people and they vote yes or no to wether it's a good suggestion or not, or even if it's spam or not, if majority say yes it's a suggestion it goes throug to dev team if not its discarded and the sender is notified it was not passed on.

This could help users get their views across i game without having to signup here etc.
Message 1 of 12 (11,457 Views)

Re: [Suggestion] Suggestion box.

★★★★ Apprentice

The problem is though, generally if the idea doesn't generate profit, then it won't really be considered and most suggestions i ever see are definitely not designed to make the company money.  In that sense you'll probably have a lot of suggestions go through along the lines of let me search for specific items only in the trade center,  Make the omega buildings generate tonnes of money.  Make ONE HUNDRED new expansion zones.  

If you have a look at their facebook page you see the same suggestions over and over and even in my opinion they're very far fetched.

Message 2 of 12 (10,932 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I think that they should make relocating in connected franchis more like NBA 2k. They make relocation boring and it would make players have more fun. You should be able to customize field and your jerseys
Message 3 of 12 (10,427 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I noticed you have FIFA and NFL for iPhone why not make a NHL version for the iPhone as well
Message 4 of 12 (10,026 Views)

★★ Novice
Ea really should add an online feature similar to Fifa Pro Clubs or 2k MyPark or Pro-Am. a mode where players can be one position similar to Career Mode and play online against other teams of 2 or more real players. Similar to Pro Clubs there could be an ‘Any’ feature where one player can control the majority of the team, and friends can all be their own individually created characters.

This would be a really fun feature. Imagine being the QB and really having to make smart plays picking out your friend who is the WR who uses all his best moves to make it to the end zone. Also imagine being a defensive player and hitting other players Hard taking them down with no remorse.

EA could even monetise this mode by making it similar to 2k MyPark where people can pay to upgrade their character faster and for coins to buy customised helmets and boots etc.

Anyone else think this would be a great mode?
Message 5 of 12 (8,946 Views)

★★★ Newbie
In the next Madden 18 update, if it's possible can you make it where when you are online against opponent you can't quit the game under 1 minute left in the last quarter of the game.
Message 6 of 12 (8,648 Views)

★★ Novice

I love to see more landmarks:

-France: Chateau de Versailles (hopefully next palaces season that is announced), Louvre museum

-Belgium: Atomium, Brussels 15th century Town Hall, Manneke Pis

-USA:

-New York, New York: Brooklyn/queenshire/Manhattan Bridge, Singer building (Demolished after 60 years) , Chrysler Building, 432 park Avenue, One Wtc/Freedom Tower and Times Square

-WASHINGTON DC: Capitol building

-Washington: Space Needle

-San Fransisco: Golden Gate Bridge, Pride flag

-London: The shard, 30 St Mary/ Gerkin20 Fenchurch Street

-Barcelona: Sagrata Familia

-Italy: Colloseum, Duomo in Florence, Saint Peter Basilica, Piazza Del Campo, Trevi Fountain

-Greece: Acropolis

-Germany: Berlins wall

-Mexico: Torre Latinoamericano

-Canada: CN tower, nature: Niagara Falls

-Moscow: St.Basil Cathedral

-Egyp: The Great Sphynx

-Dubai: Burj Khalifa

-Japan: Mount Fuji

-China: Shangai Financial center, Oriental Pearl Tower, Terracota Warriors

Please like and upvote Standard smile

Message 7 of 12 (8,583 Views)

★ Novice

I agree

Message 8 of 12 (7,003 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

There should be Spotify connectivity and more control over songs in all ea games. I personally love your selection of music but sometimes I want to skip or hear my music I'm the background of the game. 

Message 9 of 12 (6,386 Views)

★★ Novice

I want to suggest a game for EA to save but i don't know how.

Message 10 of 12 (6,144 Views)