Started Season on Day 1, but season ended before I finished

by Goldsjud

Original Post

Started Season on Day 1, but season ended before I finished

★★★ Novice

Hi there!

I started the last season on Day 1.  I was in the top 3 for the entire season. I advanced in each contest to the next league and received my free prize.  In the final contest, I finished in the 2nd position and was advanced to the Megalopolis league, however, I did not get my Horror Movie Set prize.  When will it get unlocked for me?  It appears that the season is over and I have to join the next time the Mayor's Contest begins.  Why did this happen?  I played continuously and never took a day off.  I always started on Day 1 for each contest.  Will I start at the Megalopolis level when I join the next contest so I can get the Horror Movie Set?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6 (720 Views)

Re: Started Season on Day 1, but season ended before I finished

★ Apprentice
Sorry man season has reached its 8th and final round. I don't know if the next season will be movies but I don't think you will get your prize. I had the same problem.
Message 2 of 6 (710 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm confused about how this works.  If the time ran out before I could advance all 6 leagues, how can you advance all six leagues and get the prize?  I played each contest from Day 1.  You can't start until the next contest begins.  But, I ran out of time.  It was completely out of my control that I ran out of time because I couldn't start the next contest until it opened.  Do they ever give you enough time to cycle through all the leagues?  

Message 3 of 6 (708 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't know. Never really noticed that. 

Message 4 of 6 (704 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You simply didn't join the contest soon enough.  I have seen many cities with the final prize (which looks awesome, btw).  You must be confused about when you joined the contest.

Message 5 of 6 (683 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Goldsjud the season ran for 8 weeks, so if you joined on day 1 of week 1 and advanced a league every week then you should have had 2 weeks playing in megalopolis league and therefore have gained the horror movie set before the season finished

Message 6 of 6 (672 Views)