[SimCity] What is the ruined castle?

by Fryman271

Original Post

[SimCity] What is the ruined castle?

★★★ Newbie

What is the Unbuilt Castle looking thing next to the contest of the mayors building? I think it has been added recently and can't find much info about it. Please help.

Message 1 of 11 (7,946 Views)

Re: [SimCity] What is the ruined castle?

★★★ Novice

It looks more like a coliseum to me

Message 2 of 11 (7,839 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I was thinking the same thing myself. For a moment I was convinced that I'd just been overlooking it this whole time. It's the whole reason I ended up here... curious for answers. So, thank you for posting this. With that said, I'm also wondering about it's purpose. The devs wouldn't just throw it in for nothing.... would they?
Message 3 of 11 (7,480 Views)

★ Novice

As of 7/3, a previous answer to this thread discussed it as a place for the clubs to have a war against one another. When I pressed the original post author for a specific response as to what the war entailed, the post was removed from this thread. Drawing my own conclusion from that: EA either pulled it or the post author did. I guess we will see what becomes of it. 

Message 4 of 11 (7,007 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@awarnberg1970 perhaps the post about club wars was correct but maybe its still only in beta test so details shouldnt have been released?

Message 5 of 11 (6,977 Views)

★ Novice
Perhaps you know more than most
Message 6 of 11 (6,967 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I just can't see it being anything to do with a war.

I don't think the game has any potential to be offering two teams to compete against each other.

Message 7 of 11 (6,779 Views)

★★ Guide

hmm, they are not giving anything away then. I have been rumours in the fan club about it about club wars but it's only speculation though. But I hope it's something better than wars that have disasters in one's city, or whatever it is.  I hate to get a task in the CoM launch a disaster and buildings from a war have to be repaired before doing the task. Therefore I don't believe it to do with club wars at all, well I hope not if so am out.

Message 8 of 11 (6,762 Views)

★★ Guide

You don't think the game has a potential  to compete against each other, I think you forgot about the CoM LOL

Message 9 of 11 (6,756 Views)

★★★ Novice

There was a suggestion to allow competition between Mayor Clubs. My guess is this new fort will be the place for that.

Message 10 of 11 (6,446 Views)