Selling Omega storage items

by sacados68

Original Post

Re: Selling Omega storage items

★★★★ Apprentice

Sadly, I've found that it's more efficient to keep a few lesser developed OMEGA residences that only require 1-3 OMEGA items to develop so I can refresh the building plans on these lower buildings to consume the few OMEGA items that I don't "need".  Once these residences start requiring more complex combinations of OMEGA items, I then bulldoze those buildings and replant them to start the process all over again.

It's a less than optimal technique for using up OMEGA items, but it gets the job done.  It allows me to be able to use up specific OMEGA items while retaining the items that I need for upgrading OMEGA Storage and NeoBank.

Message 21 of 27 (1,763 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA needs to let us be able to sell the omega items in the market as my storage is constantly full of items and have to constantly refresh to get new building plans to hopefully upgrade a building to use up some of the items. I have some items that i have 4 or even 5 of the same item the game does not evenly produce omega items. Than you have to end up selling some items when a bubble pops up for hardly any neo coins when it costs 7000 regular coins to produce items. The neo mall needs to let players sell omega items so people can unload items they have to many of and upgrading storage is expensive to do. 

In addition, omega buildings need to produce a higher amount of Neo coins other than 200 every 24 hours and that is only when the building is fully developed.

Message 22 of 27 (1,750 Views)

★★★ Novice

@chilebeeny wrote:

Anyone know how to bulldoze all this OMEGA stuff?  After seeing the death spiral that is OMEGA, I want to delete aal my OMEGA facilities, but the bulldoze option is not available.

You can delete any Omega item, except for the Government buildings, the same rule applies for all the other regular SimCity Buildit Government Buildings, they cannot be stored or deleted

Message 23 of 27 (1,739 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Good idea!

Message 24 of 27 (1,460 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Good idea.
A story: once I had to replan an Omega bdg 30 (thirteen) times, until it needed something from the storage holding 3 or 4 not single items.

Message 25 of 27 (1,457 Views)

★★★★ Novice

damn. thirty

Message 26 of 27 (1,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Also, no one seems (so far) to have noticed that even with full storage, you can still BUY new Omega products in the NeoMall. Yes, waiting 6 hours for the NMall to refresh is a pain, and not being able to sell or destroy items is also irritating. But I'm up to 55 storage and 35k room in the NBank, so just plugging away. Still, it's more of a timesuck than it should be.
Message 27 of 27 (1,399 Views)