Re: Season Score Points

by kitsunenoyume

Original Post

Season Score Points

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

With the contest of mayors, I had well over 250,000 season score points, and this morning all of them are gone.  My season score points are 0.  What happened?  Ok, I have determined that there must be a glitch in the system. Apparently, for some reason, I see my Season Points as 0, but others in my "group" can see that I have over 315,000 season score points.  weird

Message 1 of 6 (2,242 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The season has ended and all scores reset. While you still see others with scores, everyone sees their own as 0.

Message 2 of 6 (2,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is too weird... Im having the same problem... I dont Know if the points of my group are right or if its missing my points
Message 3 of 6 (2,136 Views)

★★★ Novice
If this is true, that’s no good for club Presidents managing club memes m. This would be a another glitch that EA needs to fix.
Message 4 of 6 (1,143 Views)

★★ Novice

My points also went to zero, as did some other members of my club, I'm president, some members have their old score, I've asked members  what they see against my name and they also see my points have started from zero. Is this a glitch or do we lose points every season.

Message 5 of 6 (1,096 Views)

★ Expert

The explanation I received several months ago was that when you start a new season your score reverts to zero as Sugar shared below. The scores you see have probably not started the new season, they are playing CoM and not the season, or they are not playing at this time.

Message 6 of 6 (1,080 Views)