Re: Road upgrade ripoff

by 180484iain

Original Post

Road upgrade ripoff

★ Novice

Absolutely biggest joke ever. Every day they come up even with no population change. Finally had to quit game. Appeared to be good one, but no different from rest. Just trying to get you to spend real money.

Message 1 of 4 (673 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is soooo untrue.

It isn't easy to upgrade all roads quickly.  You need to be really patient, but that's what this game is about.

I've been playing for a while and i have most of my roads upgraded to streetcar and that's probably because i didn't give up straight away.

I might feel differently when i go to do my maglev though.

Message 2 of 4 (603 Views)

★ Apprentice

The worst part you may have all roads with traffic jam and you collect 0 coin/day from income tax Embarrassed

But it's ok, if you want to spend over a million on roads, you may want to stock up coins for something else before upgrading Wink

I've played this game over a year and some of my roads still only have 2-lanes (of coz I do have couple Maglev and street car roads) Large smile

Message 3 of 4 (581 Views)

★ Novice

I kept looking and followed someone else's tip. When they turn red just bulldoze and put down regular road again. It goes away. I will wait till later to start upgrading maybe.

Message 4 of 4 (507 Views)