How do I remove an Omega Lab?

Message 1 of 8 (5,441 Views)

Re: How do I remove an Omega Lab?

★★★ Novice

Omega labs cannot be removed. 

Message 2 of 8 (5,430 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for getting back to me but why can't you remove them?  I only built them to finish my "journal", but now they're just in the way and taking up valuable space that I could be building on. Is this a flaw? Is someone working on the fix?

Message 3 of 8 (5,323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@jccarcorp omega labs, omega storage, omega research centre and neobank are all classed as government buildings and like all other government buildings they cannot be demolished once built

Message 4 of 8 (5,317 Views)

★★★ Novice

I appreciate what you're saying, but it's seems unfair that not only was there no warning that such a building could not be removed, but they actually encourage you to build them by including them in the completed journal.

i have more than 2 years invested in this game and now cannot maximize my population because of 2 totally useless buildings.

at the very least they should offer everyone maybe 1 day a year to correct "wrongs" that happen during their city building. In real life, government buildings get demolished all the the so it makes no real sense.

i feel cheated and screwed after wasting so much time and 1000's of dollars to get to this point. This is total BULL!!

Message 5 of 8 (5,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too would love to be able to remove Omega labs. If this could be considered in a future upgrade that would be wonderful. If I had realised that they were not removable I would have only build one.

Message 6 of 8 (4,969 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So annoying, why not? Would be great to move them to another map

Message 7 of 8 (2,678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

$1000???

Why? I have spent $0…

Message 8 of 8 (2,059 Views)