How do I gain experience points

by JennaEllingham

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I gain experience points

★★★ Newbie

I don't want to build anymore residential zones as I believe in quality not quantity (😋) but I realise it's pretty hard to level up if you don't gain the experience points required. So basicallyyy, is there any other way to gain experience points? 

Message 1 of 5 (12,140 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I gain experience points

★ Apprentice

I'm not really sure if there is another way but I do have a method a have being using. Create a small area were you have all 3 of the services. Build houses to the highest level and then demolish it. By doing this you gain Simeloeons and Experience points without wasting space or having too many houses. Its another way to generate income I came up with. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (16,525 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

I'm not really sure if there is another way but I do have a method a have being using. Create a small area were you have all 3 of the services. Build houses to the highest level and then demolish it. By doing this you gain Simeloeons and Experience points without wasting space or having too many houses. Its another way to generate income I came up with. 

Message 2 of 5 (16,526 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I didn't think of that, plus they should look better each time in theory as you can add more services etc as the game progressses. Thank you!

Message 3 of 5 (12,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No. I don't think there are anymore ways.

Message 4 of 5 (10,015 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem.
800+ games completed =(
Message 5 of 5 (9,324 Views)