FAQ about the Global Trade HQ

by AmelieEA

Original Post

Re: FAQ about the Global Trade HQ

★★★ Newbie

I've waited 8 times in the 30 second refresh and I am totally bored. Ruined the game!

Message 21 of 138 (5,801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay, I agree that the Global Trade HQ has always been glitchy and occasionally crashes but it kinda works...sometimes.

However, today I have just opened the GTHQ to find that I have to wait 30 seconds to refresh the items advertised. Okay, may those things are just for me? Nope, they still go on sell to everyone and I still get the Llama accounting message that its not available?? For me this has totally changed the game and I won't be waiting for 30 seconds every time for the items to refresh. 

It's an awful thing to slip into gameplay like that and I see no reason to continue playing if it stays like that. Looking for things is one thing but being made to wait 30 seconds to do so is just too frustrating.

James 

Message 22 of 138 (5,796 Views)

★★ Novice
WTF with this new 30 second wait? The Global Trade HQ open and close spam was annoying enough, but now we have to wait 30 seconds for the list to refresh. Way to go making the game significantly worse.
Message 23 of 138 (5,749 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Why is there no search filter in the Global Trade HQ? - Global Trade HQ works in a way that every item sold is created by another player. Certain items have a higher demand than others, and generally the high demand items will sell a lot quicker than the low demand ones. 

SOLUTION = TABS this will show what items are out there and prices all at once. No search necessary. 

Why is there no variety in the Global Trade HQ? - It all works based on the laws of Supply and Demand. Each item placed in the Global Market is created by another player. Certain items sell more than others, causing the overall share of particular items to be higher for items that have a high supply. 

COMMENT = Are you adding in the need for different levels and the supply and demand for each particular player level not item?

Why can’t we buy things from the Global Trade HQ directly instead of having to travel to the seller’s city? - The Global Trade HQ works like an advertisement catalogue for each player. 

COMMENT = This is nice to be showcase but not necessary to attach it to the GLobal Trade, take a page out of "Clash of Clans" play book!

Are you taking player feedback into account when developing new content and updates for the game? - Yes, we do. 

COMMENT = NOT REALLY! It seems that the community is directly calling for a RE-HAUL of the GTHQ and not simple small fixes that are frustrating / irritating to your players!

Message 24 of 138 (5,745 Views)

Message 25 of 138 (5,739 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Please take off the counter on the global hq. I like to exit and enter to see new stuff. Not wait 30 seconds everytime for new stuff. You just made it take an extremely long time to find what i need. Take it off its pointless and irritating!!!!
Message 26 of 138 (5,728 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

30 second wait to see 18 light bulbs and a bunch of rocks. Rinse and repeat.

Genius.

Message 27 of 138 (5,719 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please, the solution is not only limiting time to refresh.... the solution is also adding some filters... If im looking for watermelons, y have to wait at least 20 minutes searching, and sometimes when I see on list and I try to buy... is already bought for other person faster than me!!!

Please Fix It!!!

Message 28 of 138 (5,691 Views)

★★★★ Novice

well at least Im not the only one upset about this garbage, this took the total fun out of the game.

Message 29 of 138 (5,670 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

To make the 30-second-refresh worse:

•) Items that have already been bought remain in the damn Global Trade window. What's the point of that?

•) Going to another city usually causes the Global Trade system to say "Sorry, No Items Are Currently For Sale" when I try to get back into it to keep buying stuff. This can happen five, six, ten times. Close, reopen, same error. It's MADDENING.

Message 30 of 138 (5,665 Views)