Re: CoM too many time consuming tasks and no sleep

by bdietz20

Original Post

CoM too many time consuming tasks and no sleep

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

MThis week is I Been given too many time consuming tasks and they are very low tasks on scoring. It not it the task I been given all been production assignments that unable to fit in the hours of 124 hours. The other been reasonable and during the weeks as I get some assignments can do quickly and able to do the longer tasks to fit in but this week every task that has dropped all been production assgnments. Only 3 building upgrades and only 1 golden keys assignment and the reast all been production and I have used 15 cheetahs several silvers and bronze and the one am doing now is sugar and spice so I am struggling to get the last 11 done and that has never happened before not able to complete all 50 task I usually get them done by Sunday afternoon and still have time to use the golden tickets and get a task ready to go in case some one  of jumping ahead of me. And I then start and complete it. This week no chance finishes on all 50 unless my last 10 tasks are quick ones . Knowing the game probably not here is the screen shot what I had so far  I had no choice but to start it as there is also factory production. I know what say. Do the others yes but they are only very very low scores. Which I might be forched to do, as you given me no choice EA. 

can it it be fixed that the tasks be several quick ones please not all dropping one after the other time comsumming assignments and no quick upgrade or a few gold keys task only had 1 gold keys task 1 Omega upgrade and just 4 residential upgrades. 

Worst thing is all been low score that pushed me way down the leader board. And it's your fault EA if I get demoted if unable to finished all 50 assignments. And I only had a few hours sleep every night as been staying on top of it all 124 hours. Time consuming assignments can't be fitted in 124 hours time without some quick ones. I am sure a glitch has happened in my game that not letting ant quick assignments happen.

ps should I report this issue to EA as it not giving quick tasks along the way? 

I bet bet no one we'll read this huh 

Message 1 of 16 (1,312 Views)

★★ Guide

Lucky the next task was wood followed by this next one posting to show what I mean by time consuming at least this is only 2 hours

Message 2 of 16 (1,296 Views)

★★ Guide

By the way. I think these assignments scores are too low for this league as before the season started I alway got score between 1800 - 3000 so I believe this is not right must be a glitch that the game is dropping me score that are Neighborhood league to Sub league I been dropping after each assignment since the season started. Before. Never ever got score lower than 1800 in metro and the Meg league once I was promoted in them leagues. I never been so low down in the leader board but alway retained between 12 placed to no 1 now and again if I got lucky. Now I am at the part that with these assignments score I might end up getting demoted of no fault of my own, but lucky enough not happened yet. But it could be if the game keeps thinking am in the lower leagues which am not. Please  fix this EA and the game then drop me the rightful points.

another thing before the season where live all the score listed in the high league if I rightly remember at the start of the contest lowest was 1500 not less now there are assignment in last weeks CoM was a 600 task at the bottom that usually in the lower leagues not the top ones ever. Yet it not happening to some players as they are getting the rightful score as one on the top have over 100k where I am lucky to get about 95k not even going there this week lucky if I don't get demoted. 

However i I am not doing the contest next week until I I get the rightful scores and again in the future I hope it be fixed in the next update and get score that are between 1800 - 3000 in the top leagues not happy about this glitch 

Message 3 of 16 (1,293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

If not too many time consuming tasks I would of won the contest after all when I seen that my gold ticket where worth 2400 each but was not able to use them as the contest was ending in less than 2 hours after completed all 50! Task no time to use tickets  I worked it out would of ended up with 109k  400 points ahead of the player who won that player got lucky but ended up with a small prize because had run out of time before I could use them but a blessing since if I get better points next time might  be able to save some so that the out come to think I could of won also if I stayed awake at night putting on the gold speeds I would of made it too

Message 4 of 16 (1,275 Views)

★ Guide

I was able to finish all 50 tasks this week but had to do a lot of planning. I had a lot of produce and collect tasks but they were low in points and as a result I wound up in 22nd place. Which I guess isnt too bad but I was no were near being able to average the 2000 points per task that would heave been needed to finish first or near the top. And I spent a lot of time placing the game for this contest. SO in short I agree that there were too many time consuming tasks this past week.

Message 5 of 16 (1,246 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No doubt, to score high, it's intense and time consuming. I think your issue is valid. I would send anything that you feel highly affects game play to support. I'd hate to see them loose players because of frustration because they can't be competitive in the contests. I honestly don't know how anyone has a life and does the contest in a highly competitive level. I do what I can, earn a little, get lucky sometimes but something about life outside of a virtual world rocks and I say..heck with the game..lol. Is it that important to you? Will your winnings put food in your mouth or clothes on your back? Keep it in perspective and if it really means that much to you I hope it improves. :-) ( grabs hiking boots on the way out)

Message 6 of 16 (1,205 Views)

★★ Guide

All the tasks this week been mostly repairs and disaster task and I got that pretty time consuming canister task only had 2 this week first one was to do 9 for 2400 I think it was that and then another for 3k that I started in the mornings so took all of 19 hours to do as the bottle neck in the lab and it was all the medium ones took the time but was stuck on the 8 hour one I waited til the cheapest to speed it up then I found I could get the small one for 7simcash I could of completed it sooner. Any way I completed all 40 tasks yesterday with 86k and in first place when I seen some players creeping up, I decided to use my golden tickets to retain my place, however  even if I not done so, so far I still be playing in first place as the player in second has 84k. But not taking any chances of any of them taking over, since the game fed me with high scoring tasks this week, so taking the advantage of staying on top even if I have to use all 5. 

As as I was saying most of my task have been mostly repairs and disasters and now my golden tickets are in rotation of repairs 1600 points followed by 2k disaster task now my next one is repairs at 1600. So I know the last two we'll be disaster followed by repairs, I was lucky some one ask for storage in exchange for vu lucky enough I not put the storage up to sell, so now I got enough vu now to complete the rest of the tasks on my golden tickets. Yes am good 😊 

Message 7 of 16 (1,120 Views)

★★ Guide

I won I won the grand prize of 4K simcash first time ever in the seasons I won it grand. I must admit I have won it in the none seasons. I had to open a can of worms to win it the disaster task that was locked as 1k and it worked a treat I got 3k disaster almost every one. Now I no more vu, so next contest I just be happy on a medium prizes

Message 8 of 16 (1,073 Views)

★ Guide

Thats great... I didn't really try too much this week because I knew my time would be tight and i would not be able to spend the time on the contest to try and finish first. I t was a little time consuming though to try and not get demoted though. I did manage t ostay in the Megalopolis league though. This is the last week of the season coming up so if I can get enough VU items I will be going all in to try and win the Grand Prize in the Megalopolis league. Its going to be tough, the grand prize winner this week in my league had a total of 122,500 plumbob points.

Message 9 of 16 (1,063 Views)

★★ Guide

this week I got second for the same score of 121050 points but one in first this time had over 122k points

Message 10 of 16 (1,001 Views)