Welcome to the SimCity BuildIt forums!

by AmelieEA

Original Post

Re: SimCity BuildIt on Windows Phone??

★★★ Newbie

Hey I have a problem when I go to mobogienie to update the game it says that their is no app info so can you fix the problem or do I have to download the update on a different app

Message 11 of 52 (7,825 Views)

Re: Welcome to the SimCity BuildIt forums!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Can we have SEASON update on Sims City BuiltIt update.... So that it will be more realistic plus can you create MONSTERS that can be unleashed to destroy the city this upcoming November As a Halloween special update......

[adjusted format for clarity - EA_Leeloo]

Message 12 of 52 (7,611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, in the next update can you please put a search feature in the Global Trade HQ thingy? Because it's sooooo annoying to have to keep refreshing and not finding the thing you need. Thanks Standard smile

Message 13 of 52 (7,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When is the new update
Message 14 of 52 (7,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie

May I have some pictures obout OMEGA items. For example : 

Thank you very much ! Standard smile 

Message 15 of 52 (7,035 Views)

Re: SimCity BuildIt on Windows Phone??

★★★ Newbie

Thats because Mobogenie is a third party appstore and doesnt get all the proper info it needs to update the app. If you really want it its free on amazon and google play

Message 16 of 52 (6,897 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That would be soooooo helpful!!!!!!

Message 17 of 52 (6,891 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Greetings all, 

I am relatively new to the platform and this series. It has been about 3 weeks now and I am growing my city gradually. Currently, camping out at level 11 because I am afraid of not being able to gather enough materials to expand the Storage or Territory.

I am running into an issue though as I am not able to see Friends's City in game as I am playing on the Android version of SC BuildIt on my Google Nexus 5X and linked via my Google Play account.

SimCity BuildIt PlayerID = 978401302

Google Play Gamer Tag = OngTroiCon

BuildIt City Name = Little Bolsa

I have added people to my Google+ Circle and they have added me in return. I have logged in and out of my Google+ and Google Play account multiple times but to no avail. I have checked the SimCity Mobile settings (see attached) to insure that it has access to my Google+ game activity.

What else am I doing wrong? Please any advice is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

T.U.

Message 18 of 52 (6,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've just received an email announcement about the fire, police and health buildings being a lot cheaper but I've only been playing for a few days and I saved to buy the biggest of all three so can I be gifted the money back? Literally just got the last of the three yesterday and now you've reduced all by a third! Come on that's not good for me or others.
Message 19 of 52 (6,369 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please update the new group feature to allow us to buy/sell goods privately within a group!!
I started a group targeted at trading special items and was very disappointed to learn we essentially cannot do that. Anything good in our trade depots gets snatched up within minutes, whether advertised or not... So there is no point in mayors communicating to manufacture, buy, or save goods for one another; they won't be there. And beyond that, I really don't see the point of a group is at all! To discuss strategy? Pfft, okay well there's a text limit of like two sentences, so I have to respond to people in chunks. And mundane phrases are often flagged as expletives and censored. Even if you fix that, it is still seriously pointless unless you create a platform for us to trade privately.
Message 20 of 52 (6,258 Views)