Welcome to the SimCity BuildIt forums!

by AmelieEA

Original Post

Welcome to the SimCity BuildIt forums!

Community Manager (retired)

twitter_img.png

Greetings Mayors,

Welcome to the SimCity BuildIt forums! Here you will be able to discuss the game, swap strategies and find the latest patch notes for our updates.

We hope you enjoy your stay!

- SimCity BuildIt Community Team

Message 1 of 52 (60,126 Views)

SimCity BuildIt on Windows Phone??

★★★ Newbie

Hi, EA !!!

Can do you do this game for Windows Phone 8 for 512 MB??

Message 2 of 52 (59,626 Views)

Re: Welcome to the SimCity BuildIt forums!

★★★ Newbie
Will this be cross platform for pc and android?
Message 3 of 52 (59,561 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Thank you for the game, its has been an excellent experiance so far. Looking forward to the update....any tidbits ?
Ps. I was wondering if there was a way to get a follow for the app site info feed to go to my group ..so our Mayors can all be informed at the same time.

Thank you
Message 4 of 52 (59,216 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Good morning could you please tell me if the change in the reward Keys from Dr. Vu is a permanent change ? All rewards have gone down to 1 key reward only for each building repaired versus 1-3 rewards.

Thank you for your time.
Message 5 of 52 (59,201 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Thank you so much the update is in and running
Message 6 of 52 (59,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Any chance we will see some helicopters flying from helipad to skyscrapers, or just flying at all? I was really excited when I saved to build it and nothing happened.
Message 7 of 52 (59,131 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Facebook is unable to conect and can only use Game Center. Anyone else haveing this problem?

The update is in and running but it doesnt like facebook
Facebook problem??

Solved
Vishwajeet (SimCity BuildIt)
Mar 8, 02:18
Hey Mayor, thanks for contacting us.
I'm sorry you're having a problem with Facebook. Please force-quit your game, then restart it. This can help let you reconnect again. If you're not sure how to force-quit apps on your device, check this link for steps:
-iOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5137
-Android: http://bit.ly/1migf6L
It's also possible that there might be a problem with your Facebook permissions.To check your Facebook permissions from a mobile device:
1. Log out of Facebook from SimCity BuildIt's settings
2. Open your Facebook App
3. Tap the (≡) menu icon on the far right (it's next to the 'globe/world' icon)
4. Scroll down the list, until you see the header 'Help & Settings'
5. Tap 'Account Settings' > 'Apps' > 'Logged in with Facebook'
6. Find 'SimCity BuildIt' from the list, and tap on it.
7. Tap 'Remove App' (please note, this will not delete your saved city!)
10. Re-connect to Facebook from the game's settings
11. Instead of tapping 'OK', please tap the blue words 'Edit the info you provide' which should prompt you to accept all permissions previously hidden.
12. The permissions should then reappear - make sure you allow them.
Make sure you're connected with Facebook through your device settings (on iOS devices) and if you have the Facebook App, that you're logged in to that too. If you don't have the Facebook app installed on your device, please consider installing it. If not, please ensure you're logged in to Facebook on your device's browser instead.
**If this hasn't worked and you're still having trouble:**
Please keep checking the Google Play and App Stores for our next update. We're always working on improvements to social saving and connectivity so hope to have this fixed for you soon!
Thanks for your patience!
Message 8 of 52 (59,070 Views)

★ Novice

Is there any chance of this coming onto Kindle? If so, and if it is in the works, what is the estimated time it will be released? I don't think it would be too hard as a port as Kindle is similar to Android in the way of apps go. I'm sure many SimCity fans will love to be able to play this on a Kindle, as am I.

Message 9 of 52 (58,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any chance there is a finance option being built into future game play? Id love to be able to borrow simoleons from neighboring cities and put up a factory or something as collateral. Might be cool!

Message 10 of 52 (57,959 Views)