Re: SimCity BuildIt - New update

by pegasus805w8w

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

The programmers need to put in a restriction on how many land expansion parts/inventory expansion parts you can purchase in a 24hr cycle, make it something like 6 each.  The way it is now the Trade HQ is a waste of time for most players who just don't have super fast connections.

Message 31 of 47 (5,508 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been enjoying the game, but this global Trade HQ thing is getting beyond a joke now, anything advertised is gone before I can get there (I'm on an allegedly super fast fibre optic broadband).

The road updates are also irritating, relieving me of up to 20,000 coins a day

Message 32 of 47 (5,284 Views)

★ Novice

I have been playing this game for ages and it's really great........ When it works . Since upgrading my IPad to ios9 it does nothing but crash. Every time an update comes out I hope it will fix the bugs but no luck... Stop adding new items and concentrate on getting what we have already to work properly 

Spoiler
😡
Message 33 of 47 (5,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that is actually a very good idea! I would rather by an item double its price than wait aimlessly for it to appear as a selection for purchase... and it still is nit an assurance coz it can still be sold out already after you clicked the item. 

Message 34 of 47 (4,686 Views)

★★ Novice

Since the new update, I have not been able to play at all.   How clever is that Sim City designers?

Message 35 of 47 (4,294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually, they need to get rid of those items/parts altogether.  City expansion should be population based and nothing more, pure and simple and FAR less aggravating.

Message 36 of 47 (4,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

I have some problems with Omega Research: i receive everytime the same items.

Also at the Neo Mall when i refresh it after 6 hours, the same problem: same items for sale. Or the thought bubbles.

Is there a fix? This started after the last update in f

Message 37 of 47 (3,814 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I saw this spaceship first time. How can we build it?
Message 38 of 47 (3,507 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You would have to participate in a season in the mayor contest. If you go in it, I guess it's the third offered season. But right now it's closed
Message 39 of 47 (3,461 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Too. Much. Stuff.

The sheer amount being peddled and announcement * eating up my screen is ridiculous. Leave me alone. Instead of focusing on quality, the developers seem to be focusing on quantity, designed solely to peddle *. It's *, it's garbage, it's not fun. All I want to do is build some * and occasionally read a smarmy bubble. Instead half my screen is full of announcements and invitations and "do this, buy that" *. The last decent update was the one where the expansion area was increased. "Reductio ad absurdum" predicts that fairly soon the entire screen will be this bells and whistles * and the actual city will become moot. Suck it EA, I'm out.
Message 40 of 47 (3,421 Views)