• Your City Name: Dreams
  • The Region Name: Cape Pari
  • The Server Name: Europé West 4

City never load, infinite loading time.

Message 12 of 38 (954 Views)

Re: cannot load my city in simcity 5

★ Novice

Hello,

I cannot load either of these cities.  I do have one other city in the region that gets services from them. I was hoping the new update would solve this problem.  As a side note, Elm Grove is showing zero population in the region view even though this is not the case.  The last time I played I ended the game in the normal way, choosing Quit SimCity from the menu. 

If this is a one time thing and you can assure us that we won't lose any more of our creative works, I can accept that.  If not, I am not going to invest anymore time in SimCity until it's fixed or we have the ability to back up our games locally.

• Your Origin ID: BornScooby
  • Your City Name: Riverbend & Elm Grove (2 Cities)
  • The Region Name: River City
  • The Server Name: North America West 4

Please Help.

Message 13 of 38 (930 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Your Origin ID: monakle
  • Your City Name: Jervikov 2
  • The Region Name: Katerinky
  • The Server Name: OCEANIC 2
  • How did you end your session last time you were playing the city: Quit SimCity
Message 14 of 38 (875 Views)

★★★ Newbie

• Your Origin ID: gunnerpucker
  • Your City Name: Pisher
  • The Region Name: orkia
  • The Server Name: asia
  • How did you end your session last time you were playing the city:quit simcity button
Message 15 of 38 (869 Views)

★★★ Newbie

• Your Origin ID: Ultima88EA
  • Your City Name: Smallville
  • The Region Name: Branchbourn
  • The Server Name: South America
  • How did you end your session last time you were playing the city: by quiting from the menu during gameplay
Message 16 of 38 (864 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi

• Your Origin ID: aceonace
  • Your City Name: New Druskininkai
  • The Region Name: Atlantis
  • The Server Name: Europe East 2
  • How did you end your session last time you were playing the city by  Quit SimCity button

Me and my friend are unable to load any city in the region. I can claim a new plot, but cannot even load it.

Had this problem since yesterday 17/07/2013 evening. Unable to play since. 

Please sort this out!

Thank you

Message 17 of 38 (840 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi there ,

this is the most annoying and disturbing sync_save_load_cynic_bugger to me and to some others - you know exactly how that suks.

Suking since start of April when I bought the DVD in a store. Yes, I'm a lucky Sim! I am able to bang the DVD onto my resellers desk to get a refund for "product not functioning for months now". There's a chance I do success in my Country for having a physical DVD.

Be sure I'll try that because ShlimCity is the only game connected to my EA/Origin/Maxis/Nissan Agents account. None of a  problem to remove. None of a problem to prevent future fraudygreedyhappily.

I'll await platch 6, maybe 7

and then "aus die Maus"

[ARGL]

Message 18 of 38 (830 Views)

★ Guide

Massively disappointed with this game. Bought for me on 15 July. Played for ONE(!!!!!) day and now I can't load my city or begin any new cities!

• Your Origin ID: Alwe15
  • Your City Name: Clearwater
  • The Region Name: Cape Trinity (Private)
  • The Server Name: Europe West 1
  • How did you end your session last time you were playing the city: Exit to main menu, then exit game.
Message 19 of 38 (801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Mine happened about out 3 days ago, i had just deleted the entire city to rebuild so that i could buy and sell tvs, but noticed that there was a road that could not be deleted and had 2 delivery trucks stuck, the road was over a kind of BIG pothole type thing in the ground. So i logged out and closed the game to get rid of the trucks, but when i went to log back into the city after about 20 mins of waiting for it to load i get the "unable to load the city at this time" error. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP, i have had no bugs with this game so far and would like my city fixed or rollback as i was at year 42 with the city......

• Your Origin ID   : elliotf1
  • Your City Name  :  Poland
  • The Region Name   :  Donn City *****
  • The Server Name   :  europe west 1
  • How did you end your session last time you were playing the city : log off, then exit game
Message 20 of 38 (799 Views)