Re: Simcity Incorrect login information

by protoman1337

Original Post

Simcity Incorrect login information

★ Novice

I just got the game and after I downloaded and started the game it tells me incorrect login information please check credentials and try again. I been looking for solutions but no luck please help me.

Message 1 of 13 (16,966 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue!!! I was able to login and complete the tutorial and start a city, but when I tried to login the next day It  said I had incorrect login info and wont let me in!!!!

Message 2 of 13 (16,640 Views)

★★ Novice

Fix for this: Complelely exit out of your origin client and restart the program.

Message 3 of 13 (16,533 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here..

But your fix doesn't work for me.. I tried 2 hours and nothing...

Can somebody help me ? :'(

Message 4 of 13 (16,486 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@phase999 wrote:

I just got the game and after I downloaded and started the game it tells me incorrect login information please check credentials and try again. I been looking for solutions but no luck please help me.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Miscellaneous-Issues/bd-p/sim-city-misc-issues

This is the Origins discussion forum.  The thread started out Off Topic for here, and belonged in the SimCity forum instead.  Anything added to it, whether more topical or not, doesn't make the thread a proper one.

Message 5 of 13 (16,481 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yoo,

You changed your Origin login info i guess. 

Just reboot the pc and it will be fine!

Message 6 of 13 (12,195 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem.... logged into Origin fine, but SimCity keeps saying login failed, check credentials... I've tried rebooting, logging out and back in, and tryng different SimCity servers..... what is going on EA???????

Message 7 of 13 (9,062 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

They are having some special problem with the simcity login system. We just have to wait for a fix.

Message 8 of 13 (8,457 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was getting the same error: "Incorrect login information. Please check your credentials and try again." even though I was logged into Origin fine. I tried logging out and back in. I tried rebooting. I tried different SimCity servers. And finally I tried the "recovery" tool... 12 gb download later I'm still getting the same error.... tried changing my password, still not working.... what is going on EA????

Message 9 of 13 (8,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie

on my mac...same thing as others, "Incorrect login information. Please check your credentials and try again." - Restarted, logged in / out of Origin.  Nothing.

I was just on this morning and it was fine.   45-50 wait for either an online chat help or a call back.

Please fix it.

Message 10 of 13 (8,026 Views)