Re: Simcity Great Works bug

by moridinuk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Simcity Great Works bug

★ Novice

SIMCITY - Great Work Bug
So I have 4 cities. Before I had only 3. In that time I decided to make a Great Work. All the cities are neigbores. I choosed International Airport as  a Great Work. The bilding started and I begun sending materials. Then I changed to my other city and when im plaing with it I can't see any Great Work Started!!!1! I reboot the game and restarted my computer but still I'm seeing the great work build in progress just from the city I started it from. From the others I get the option to BUILD A NEW ONE!  So I decided to make a 4th city. I made it and from it I CAN  see the Great Work. But from the cities that I found before making the Great Work there  is just a plain area for new consturction rather the alredy started one.   WHAT SHOUD I DO!!!1! :mansad:

Message 1 of 29 (10,274 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Csw1701 wrote:

@EA_Francois

Have you ran the game for 24 hours (in-game hours) to see if that resolves the sync issues across cities?

If so and thing's still aren't working as expected drop your region details into http://answers.ea.com/t5/Miscellaneous-Issues/Update-8-0-Feedback/td-p/1739409/jump-to/first-unread-... with a description of the problem.

View in thread

Message 24 of 29 (7,817 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I am also experiencing this problem.  I thought is was supposed to be fixed already!

Message 2 of 29 (10,215 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Sadly it hasn't yet, although the devs are well aware of it; my latest info is that while they were working on it, a fix still wasn't on the horizon for update 7.
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 3 of 29 (10,207 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

What happens if both cities build a different great work on the same spot?

Message 4 of 29 (10,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm experiencing this problem as well. I have two cities, and i built the arcology. I can only see it from the city that built it. now it needs water, and the other cities around can't see it and cannot provide anything.

when will you guys fix this game? I've had the game for six months, and nothing works. EA is a joke.

Message 5 of 29 (9,638 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've got a similar bug with the Great Works.

I've initiated a Arcology but it's stuck on Pending Great Work for a few days now. The other cities in the region have supplied the needed materias and completed the great work. Still the Arcology is not visible for my city and stuck on Pending Great Work

Message 6 of 29 (9,622 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have a similar problem but i'm on the Test Server playing the new Granite Lake map. My problem is i started an Arcology from my biggest city but my other city on the region atm is coming up as NO Great Works & asking me to build a great works since nothings been started. This is the 4th time having issues as my friend & i thought it was our region so we started a new one & still same issue. Been having this issue since the 6.0 update.

Message 7 of 29 (9,564 Views)

★★ Novice

That is not tru there are more than 9 people with the same problame.

Ithink I have spoken to more than a thousand people and all complain thay can not read the greatworks from all four city's

and I say the people are right ea games ignore us thay got there money and to hell with the public

Please do something about this

Message 8 of 29 (8,926 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Great Works sync is slated to be released with update 8 now (last update -7.5- fixed gifting).
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 9 of 29 (8,918 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

And... do you know when update 8 is going to be released?

Message 10 of 29 (8,765 Views)