Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Scrabble (various versions) unable to connect

by deezan14

Original Post

Re: problems playing scrabble with my facebook friends on my android

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Heya everyone,

As a follow-up, please note that we do offer support for the following Scrabble versions for Pogo

• Scrabble (classic) for Pogo
  • SCRABBLE BOGGLE
  • Scrabble Tour
  • SCRABBLE Cubes
  • SCRABBLE Sprint

For these, please visit the Pogo forum on Answer HQ over here.

Other Scrabble Versions

If you are playing another version of Scrabble, a dedicated forum is available Scrabble forum & Known issues 

You will find there:

So please check the according scrabble forum for help with your version.

Message 41 of 403 (4,927 Views)

scrabble on kindle fire

★★★ Newbie

My computer scrabble games won't come up on my kindle fire. 

Message 42 of 403 (4,683 Views)

Scrabble on mobile devices

★★★ Newbie

Cannot sign in to Scrabble  with Facebook on mobile device. Problem started a few days ago and is consistent with all my freinds who play scrabble on mobile devices 

Message 43 of 403 (4,304 Views)

Scrabble app down???

★★★★ Newbie

Is the android Scrabble app down?  It hasn't worked for me for the last 3 days and I'm wondering if anybody knows if there is a server problem.

Message 44 of 403 (4,314 Views)

Scrabble on Kindle Fire and Android Phone

★★ Novice

I have not been able to login to my Scrabble games in FB on my Kindle Fire or Android phone for at least 5 days.  Is there a problem?

Message 45 of 403 (4,682 Views)

★★ Novice

Why can't I log into my Facebook Scrabble games on my Kindle fire or Android Phone

Message 46 of 403 (4,565 Views)

Re: problems playing scrabble with my facebook friends on my android

★★ Novice

I've checked the forum and there are no answers.  Who can help with these problems!!!  Why doesn't the Scrabble app work anymore for Kindle Fire, Nook and Android phones.  Who can help?

Message 47 of 403 (1,944 Views)

★★ Novice

Why isn't the Scrabble App working on Kindles and Android phones

Message 48 of 403 (1,767 Views)

Scrabble on Droid Razr

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing Scrabble Free on my Droid Razr for months.  I'm quite addicted and force all of my family to play with me.  Now I can't get it to load on my phone.  I've noticed that I can't stay logged into Facebook.  Please help!!!!

Message 49 of 403 (1,479 Views)

Cannot update Scrabble screen

★★★★ Novice

My Scrabble has not been able to update for 5 days.  Is this problem being worked on.  I have contacted Origin and have not received any replies about what the problem is.  My daughter, who lives down the street, cannot update either.  Please advise

Message 50 of 403 (1,449 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thank you all for the positive feedback! Rebecca, senior producer for Scrabble at EA also just posted

Hi again all, 

We've deployed a change on our side that should have addressed the issue. Please try again with your Origin logins and if you encounter any issues now please let me know here. 

Thanks, 
Rebecca

Admin note: This thread was used as a repository for an issue that is now resolved and is now closed. 

We invite players who are experiencing issues with Scrabble on their iOS device to Ask a new question here on Answers HQ. 

Troubleshooting Scrabble on iOS

If you're having an issue with any EA app for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, we recommend following these steps.

iOS troubleshooting

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com