Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[Scrabble for iOS] Network Error all the time

by djsl59638

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Scrabble (various versions) unable to connect

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Admin note: This thread was used as a repository for an issue that is now resolved and is now closed. 

We invite players who are experiencing issues with Scrabble to Ask a new question here on Answers HQ. 

cannot connect to scrabble thru facebook on my nook color, does not load ....

Message 25 of 403 (22,375 Views)

[Scrabble for iOS] Cannot log onto the game

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Cannot log onto the game it keeps saying it is updating heeeeelllp

Message 1 of 403 (20,998 Views)

[Scrabble for iOS] game stopped working 2 days ago

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Scrabble free for Iphone stopped working 2 days ago.

Message shows " not connected  Origin and Facebook "

Rebooting Iphone did not work.

Deleting and reloading program did not work.

Are you having server problems?

What other fixes are possible?

Russell Stone

Message 2 of 403 (21,013 Views)

Re: scrabble free on iphone

Community Manager (retired)

I'm not aware of any EA server been down for 2 days.

It's possible an issue related to your ISP or a DNS server.

Mat

Message 3 of 403 (3,886 Views)

[Scrabble for iOS] will not load on iPad

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Scrabble will not load on iPad. Every time it is selected, it begins to load then goes back it apps page. Reboot did not work.

Message 4 of 403 (21,050 Views)

Re: Scrabble I am unable to get scrabble up on my facebook. I had this problem when you were doing something that tok me off. Please tell me what to do.

★★★★ Newbie

richrousseau1 wrote:

Scrabble will not load on iPad. Every time it is selected, it begins to load then goes back it apps page. Reboot did not work.

Message 5 of 403 (21,032 Views)
Highlighted

[Scrabble for iOS] Network Error all the time

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

What happened to all my games? I can't get onto Scrabble on my iphone - it says Network Error all the time and on my computer it brings up the game itself but all the games I had going are gone. I get notifications from my friends saying it's my turn but I cannot play????

Message 6 of 403 (21,485 Views)

Scrabble on my new iphone4S opens then closes(crashes)

★★★★ Newbie

Scabble opens starts to load then closes. I've tried deleting, powering off, and reinstalling, but no luck! Whats up?

Message 7 of 403 (21,018 Views)

[Scrabble for iOS] crashes

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Could EA please post what's going on with scrabble app? I have reset, deleted, reloaded many times. It started to load once but went back to home screen. After update is when problems started. From reviews posted, the problem is on Ea/Origins? end. Just a news post instead of ignoring this problem would be nice.
Thank you.

Message 8 of 403 (21,017 Views)

[Scrabble for iOS] won't load

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

I deleted Scrabble because it would not load, i then redownloaded scrabble, logged in and the existing game came backup except that the ads i had paid for to have them removed reappeared. Please advise.

Herman

Message 9 of 403 (20,996 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thank you all for the positive feedback! Rebecca, senior producer for Scrabble at EA also just posted

Hi again all, 

We've deployed a change on our side that should have addressed the issue. Please try again with your Origin logins and if you encounter any issues now please let me know here. 

Thanks, 
Rebecca

Admin note: This thread was used as a repository for an issue that is now resolved and is now closed. 

We invite players who are experiencing issues with Scrabble on their iOS device to Ask a new question here on Answers HQ. 

Troubleshooting Scrabble on iOS

If you're having an issue with any EA app for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, we recommend following these steps.

iOS troubleshooting

ea-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Connection troubleshooting steps

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help