the republic fleet is bugged and the devs blocked the F2P player bug report.

by Justforcasual

Original Post

the republic fleet is bugged and the devs blocked the F2P player bug report.

★★★ Newbie

when I try to go to the republic fleet in Star Wars: The Old Republic, the game crashes. As a Free to Play player, the ticket program thing won't work, so I can't report the bug to the developers. Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 4 (386 Views)

Re: the republic fleet is bugged and the devs blocked the F2P player bug report.

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Justforcasual

The in-game bug report system is only to report bugs that occurs such as npc glitches, flashpoint/ops/warzone bugs, exploits or other weird in-game bugs that don't require immediate attention and may take time to fix.

For issues with crashes, launching or general questions this is actually the best place to come to.

With that being said, what is the error you receive when you try to go to the fleet?

Also as per this link here please attach a copy of your DxDiag Log the next time it crashes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (382 Views)

Re: the republic fleet is bugged and the devs blocked the F2P player bug report.

★★★ Newbie

the file itself doesn't load. the game crashes with an "unknown error" notice. I'm going to try to reinstall the game because my file could potentially be corrupt as well.

And I was trying ALL of the servers not just one, so it's either a corrupt file or a game wide problem that needs to be addressed.

Message 3 of 4 (374 Views)

Hero

@Justforcasual

It's more likely an installation issue.  If it was a game wide issue there would be more posts about it.

If you are going to do a full install and it still is giving you issues then I would try switch to the non-streaming launcher as per this link here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 4 (365 Views)