subscription

by MagaldiMateus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

subscription

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, I've paied for a one time subscription but I still haven't got it, I'm still preferred status. The payment was done day 24 of this month at 11:46, the oder is registered in my account activity but it status is still unconfirmed. May it be cause its an international payment? Is it normal to take this long for it to register?

Message 1 of 2 (338 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: subscription

Hero

@MagaldiMateus

The best way to find out what is going on would be to call Customer Service.  I don't know if it's international has anything to do with it but customer service would be the best ones to find out from.  See db woodynz post here with a link to numbers and how to use skype if you have it.

Using skype with that contact is a free call to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (357 Views)

All Replies

Re: subscription

Hero

@MagaldiMateus

The best way to find out what is going on would be to call Customer Service.  I don't know if it's international has anything to do with it but customer service would be the best ones to find out from.  See db woodynz post here with a link to numbers and how to use skype if you have it.

Using skype with that contact is a free call to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (358 Views)