"Connection to Server Lost"

by Killertofu1987

Original Post

"Connection to Server Lost"

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys.  This morning I tried logging in; which worked fine.  However after launching the game I was sent to the server selection screen with the message "Connection to Server has been Lost."  I've tried multiple servers and have gotten the same error.  I've rebooted the game, tried rebooting my modem and router, and have tried setting exceptions for my Anti-Virus and Firewall (SWTOR.exe and Launcher.EXE); none of which has helped.

Anyone have any other thoughts or suggestions?  

Message 1 of 3 (1,739 Views)

Re: "Connection to Server Lost"

Hero

Reboot the router / modem, and flush DNS.  Open command prompt by clicking Start then type CMD in the search and press enter.  In the Command Prompt window type:

ipconfig /flushdns

After completed, reboot your computer and try again.  Let me know how that goes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 3 (1,684 Views)

Re: "Connection to Server Lost"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I dunno, but I'm having the same problem.
I have played two full multiplayer matches, and several partials, and after the session it loses connection before I'm awarded anything.
My characters have earned 0xp total and I have played through several online missions. It always loses connection prior to every reward screen.
Message 3 of 3 (1,457 Views)