Re: it's now time EA/Bioware allows players to Transfer US to EU or vice versa

by EA_Nils

Original Post

it's now time EA/Bioware allows players to Transfer US to EU or vice versa

★ Apprentice

Lots of people play in both regions and have the need for legacy updates or even certain toons moved to the other region it's just not right that in 2015 that this option is still not listed as a Subscriber perc.  I know people that have moved from the US to EU for work and the hours that they now play is completely different.   Bioware have actually done this for a few people it's done by a manual data send via support because they don't have the automatic transfer system flag turned on for live servers across regions.

Players are able to transfer via EU and US to the PTS that clearly shows that the data can be sent because the PTS is an east coast US server.   I also had sent toons from the Oceanic servers to every EU server before it closed down to update my legacy on the other region back in 2013 as a subscriber since beta and I know lots more want this and so they should it's not fair limiting people in this way players and loyal subscribers do have changes in life that require such things to be done.   I have been trying for over 6 months to get  US to EU data updates but i am always told the same story we don't offer this service but they do and it has been done for certain players in SWTOR.

Is it really worth being a subscriber since pre-order and not being able to have such a simple option available because it's now starting to annoy me and it's just a simple request that so many people are wanting.

Message 1 of 3 (390 Views)

Community Manager

@Galaga2020 Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion, please make sure that you post in the Feedback section on the official forums: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

While we will try to do our best to answer any questions regarding individual issues surrounding the support this request goes beyond the scope of what we are able to do at this time.

Consequently I will lock this thread, please continue the discussion at the aforementioned board.

Thank you for your understanding,

Nils

Message 2 of 3 (379 Views)

@Galaga2020

I have unlocked this thread, to enable posting that Server Transfers in SWTOR between US to EU have been available since 27 Apr 16 

See this link on the main swtor forums

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 3 of 3 (211 Views)