account and mail hacked

by Vaalruna

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

account and mail hacked

★★★ Newbie

My account hacked and my mail. what should I do ?

Message 1 of 2 (295 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: account and mail hacked

Hero

@Vaalruna

First I would follow the steps outlined in the following link:

What to do if your EA Account has been hacked

You will definitely need to change the email on your account to a different one for both EA and Swtor.  If you need assistance accessing your account or assistance with this issue, you'll need to call Customer Service for further assistance.  They can make changes on your account for you once they verify your information.  See db woodynz post here with a link to numbers and how to use skype if you have it.

Using skype with that contact is a free call to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (308 Views)

All Replies

Re: account and mail hacked

Hero

@Vaalruna

First I would follow the steps outlined in the following link:

What to do if your EA Account has been hacked

You will definitely need to change the email on your account to a different one for both EA and Swtor.  If you need assistance accessing your account or assistance with this issue, you'll need to call Customer Service for further assistance.  They can make changes on your account for you once they verify your information.  See db woodynz post here with a link to numbers and how to use skype if you have it.

Using skype with that contact is a free call to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (309 Views)