Re: Where do i input one time password?

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where do i input one time password?

★★★ Novice

Been a few years since I last played, thought I'd get back into it. This is a fresh install. Updated the launcher, but now I'm stuck at the log in portion. It tells me that there is a problem with my account, and to check my email for instructions. Checking my email, it wants me to input a one time password, but doesn't say where. When I log in to my account via the website, I'm told that I'm not permitted to access the servers, and that I'll get an email with information and instructions, which I assume to be the one time password. So. . . where am I supposed to use this? 

Message 1 of 2 (455 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Hero

@Oraciion

The message you are receiving means your account has been suspended or banned for some reason.

I usually recommend to call customer service first as it may be a simple fix they can do over the phone.  See db woodynz post here with a link to numbers and how to use skype if you have it.

Using skype with that contact is a free call to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc.

If Customer Service is not able to resolve it, then you will need to send an email as per this link here and send an email to the email listed of lets_talk@ea.com and format the subject line and body of your email as the link describes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (406 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hero

@Oraciion

The message you are receiving means your account has been suspended or banned for some reason.

I usually recommend to call customer service first as it may be a simple fix they can do over the phone.  See db woodynz post here with a link to numbers and how to use skype if you have it.

Using skype with that contact is a free call to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc.

If Customer Service is not able to resolve it, then you will need to send an email as per this link here and send an email to the email listed of lets_talk@ea.com and format the subject line and body of your email as the link describes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (407 Views)