Re: Taris Floor doesn't load

by gurumasterji

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Taris Floor doesn't load

★★ Novice

Hey EA, I was playing on Taris in SWTOR as a Jedi Knight, but I can't complete the mission as the floor isn't loading up so as I get to the mission and pass the Jedi only phase, I fall through the ground and die. I have tried to reload the game multiple times but still hasn't worked. I can't get further in the game because of this issue. Can you please fix the floor for Taris so I can continue to enjoy your game Standard smile Thank you!!

Message 1 of 3 (372 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@gurumasterji

Try this:

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner.

If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (418 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@gurumasterji

Try this:

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner.

If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 2 of 3 (419 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for that!!! It worked perfectly

Message 3 of 3 (349 Views)