Taris Floor doesn't load

by gurumasterji

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Taris Floor doesn't load

★★ Novice

Hey EA, I was playing on Taris in SWTOR as a Jedi Knight, but I can't complete the mission as the floor isn't loading up so as I get to the mission and pass the Jedi only phase, I fall through the ground and die. I have tried to reload the game multiple times but still hasn't worked. I can't get further in the game because of this issue. Can you please fix the floor for Taris so I can continue to enjoy your game Standard smile Thank you!!

Message 1 of 3 (397 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Taris Floor doesn't load

Hero (Retired)

@gurumasterji

Try this:

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner.

If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (443 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@gurumasterji

Try this:

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner.

If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher.

Message 2 of 3 (444 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for that!!! It worked perfectly

Message 3 of 3 (374 Views)