Re: Subscription not working

by Raineerii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Subscription not working

★★★★ Novice

I subscribed 2 days ago, and the game still says I'm a preffered player. The site says I have 57 days of subscription left, I even got the monthly Cartel Coins grant, but that's all. I couldn't write on the forum, had no refer link, etc. Also, I thought it would fix itself on Monday, but no. My payment also had "Open" status until today. When it became "Closed", I thought I finally got my subscription, but I didn't. Now I just don't know what to do. I live in Ukraine, and that means, I can't call via phone. And I doubt I can call via Skype. I'm not sure I can afford spending even more money on this :/ My swtor login is jane_vakarian. I saw that on forums the customer service discovered some quick and easy way to fix this problem without calling anyone. Please, help. 

Message 1 of 14 (1,727 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

Okay, guys, I finally got it! I did have to call support via Skype, but I managed to do that for free, and then I got my subscription and lost days! To do that, I added a contact with number +18553452186. Didn't believe it would work, but it actually did. So now I'm happy Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 11 of 14 (3,375 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

You actually can call them via VoIP/Skype

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5200:

Please be aware that you can also use VoIP services (like Skype, Viber, Google Voice etc.) to call our Customer Service team, no matter what country you are calling from. International calls made using VoIP are generally substantially less expensive than calls made from a mobile phone or landline.

For telephone support in English, simply open the VoIP program of your choice, set your country to the UK and dial 0203 014 1826 to speak to a Customer Service Agent.

For French telephone support with VoIP services, set your location to France and dial 04 81 68 10 51, and for German phone support through VoIP set your location to Germany and dial (0221) 82829212.  

Ukraine Number: 0 (wait for tone) 0442030141826

Message 2 of 14 (1,710 Views)

This was something that CS could do on the old CS forums a while back

I will enquire if it is possible here, may take up to 24hrs though to get an answer

Phoning using VOIP or Skype will be a solution as well, including asking for the days lost on the subscription.

Will ask this question though as I am interested in the answer myself.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 3 of 14 (1,755 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@cheaterll wrote:

You actually can call them via VoIP/Skype

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5200:

Please be aware that you can also use VoIP services (like Skype, Viber, Google Voice etc.) to call our Customer Service team, no matter what country you are calling from. International calls made using VoIP are generally substantially less expensive than calls made from a mobile phone or landline.

For telephone support in English, simply open the VoIP program of your choice, set your country to the UK and dial 0203 014 1826 to speak to a Customer Service Agent.

For French telephone support with VoIP services, set your location to France and dial 04 81 68 10 51, and for German phone support through VoIP set your location to Germany and dial (0221) 82829212.  

Ukraine Number: 0 (wait for tone) 0442030141826

I know that. But it demands payment as well. I ran out of money, I can't spend it now. I could barely afford this subscription. That's why I need another solution.

Message 4 of 14 (1,751 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@proxos666 wrote:

This was something that CS could do on the old CS forums a while back

I will enquire if it is possible here, may take up to 24hrs though to get an answer

Phoning using VOIP or Skype will be a solution as well, including asking for the days lost on the subscription.

Will ask this question though as I am interested in the answer myself.

I'd really appreciate it.

Message 5 of 14 (1,746 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Have you closed the game client and re-opened it? It doesn't refresh your status on it's own, you have to login again. 

Message 6 of 14 (1,697 Views)

★ Guide

@collinc2343 wrote:

Have you closed the game client and re-opened it? It doesn't refresh your status on it's own, you have to login again. 

I'd assume that his game isn't running for 2 days straight. He probably restarted the game and even the PC multiple times now.

Message 7 of 14 (1,687 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I regularly run the game for multiple days and probably restart about once a week. 

Message 8 of 14 (1,683 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@collinc2343 wrote:

It's been 2 days. I did all of this a lot of times, so that's obviously not a core of the problem. Otherwise, I'd get the subscription immediately.

Message 9 of 14 (1,676 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay, yesterday I tried to contact customer support by email only to discover how useless it was. As they said, they can only help me via phone "in order to protect my account". I have no idea, why and what that means. Of course, I can't call via phone, so I'm desperate and out of options. Can anyone tell me if they used Skype for such matters? How much did that cost exactly? Is there a way to call them for free? I'm just so done spending more money on the problem, that shouldn't have appeared in the first place. 

Message 10 of 14 (1,596 Views)