Re: SWTOR - Unable to purchase Cartel Coins

by acbarberi

Original Post

SWTOR - Unable to purchase Cartel Coins

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I bought 3 of the $99.99 Cartel Packs today with my PayPal account. I tried to purchase a fourth pack, but I was unable to do so. When I tried to purchase the fourth pack, I was never redirected to PayPal. Instead, I was automatically redirected to the Receipt page and my "receipt" was blank.

Would you tell me how to fix this issue?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (2,386 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Have you considered trying to buy your 4th one from Amazon or another retailer? You'll also get a special pet with your purchase.

Message 2 of 4 (2,366 Views)

★★ Novice

Every payment processor has limits on repeated virtual purchases in a short time.  It's an anti-fraud measure and not a problem with your account.  There is no way to directly bypass it, but as suggested, you can go to another vendor to purchase Cartel Coins.

I also recommend Amazon, as the pets are quite nifty.  You will get a code that you can redeem immediately through your SWTOR account page.

Message 3 of 4 (2,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually I tried a different payment method on the SWTOR website and I got an error message...

"This service is currently unavailable for this account. If you wish to purchase more Cartel Coins, please contact Customer Service or try again tomorrow."

Message 4 of 4 (2,331 Views)