SWTOR Security Key Help

by SirJamesh96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SWTOR Security Key Help

★★★ Novice
Hi all. When I try and log into my account, noe knowing of the change back in 2015 with the SK's, I type my pass and user, then try to get a temporary code for it, but it doesn't give me that option...just says error. Here's the catch, Last time I played...OCTOBER 2016! Lol. PLEASE HEELLPP!!!
Message 1 of 8 (434 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SWTOR Security Key Help

@AOD_Hayloth

If the link does not appear , call CS and they can remove it manually after confirming you are the account holder

see db woodynz post here with a link to numbers and how to use skype if you have it.

Using skype with that contact is a free call to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (423 Views)

All Replies

@SirJamesh96

If you go to www.swtor.com in your browser and just enter the username and password and leave the key blank

the next screen should have a "lost your securiy key ?" url to click to remove from the account

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 2 of 8 (430 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Not working.. Can't see anything like that and i tried lot of times and with diferent browser's .. !!??

Message 3 of 8 (411 Views)

@AOD_Hayloth

If the link does not appear , call CS and they can remove it manually after confirming you are the account holder

see db woodynz post here with a link to numbers and how to use skype if you have it.

Using skype with that contact is a free call to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 4 of 8 (424 Views)

★★★ Novice

It doesn't give me that option.

Message 5 of 8 (393 Views)

Same here. Can't login and don't using this stupid voip *. So i guess its done then. Really tired of this * when devs makes things convenient for them but not for customers. 

Message 6 of 8 (358 Views)

@54833b08e04351af48cd9d12998b05bc

Numbers are below , The (0) is to be removed if dialing outside that country

eg. UK number is +44 203 0141 826 number if dialing within the UK is 0203 0141 826

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT)
  • UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Support available from 15.00 GMT - 3.00 GMT)
  • France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)
  • Germany: + 49 (0)221 8282 9212 (Support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 7 of 8 (350 Views)

Who the hell is uses phones in 2017 (not to mention im from Russia)? Why they can't remove this "security key" bs, from my acc, by my request? I know my password i know my chars, but they making you to jump through hoops, just because. Also when im trying register new acc, conformation email isn't coming to gmail... Yeah thx, we done here. This exactly bs is that had killed this mmo.

Message 8 of 8 (334 Views)