SWTOR Closes to Desktop. Please help!

by LeanCuisine83

Original Post

SWTOR Closes to Desktop. Please help!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've been random closes to desktop happen to me when I start to go somewhere where its very populated, or in a warzone. I know for a fact that I'm not overheating, but it could be one of my ram timings. If anyone here knows about over clocking, I've been messing with my Ram timings a lot, and so far, I have it to where it doesn't close often, but it still does it. Heres my specs:

AMD Phenon II x720 Tri core @ 3.5 GhZ.

Windows 8.1 64 Bit Pro N  

4.0 GB RAM (DDR2)

NVIDIA GTX 750 TI (2GB GDDR5)

Drive 1: Corsair Force LS SSD (60 GB, SWTOR is not on this drive, this is my boot drive)

Drive 2: Western Digital 400GB 7200 RPM HDD.(SWTOR is on this drive :D )

If anyone would like to see my ram timings and voltages and all that good stuff, please comment. But for know, I want to know if its software, like windows being *, or maybe my drive is dieing, (Which I highly doubt since everything else on that drive works and my games accept SWTOR play no problem) a memory leak issue (I have a Windows Managed Pagefile to Disk on my SSD so its a bit faster), or maybe my voltages jumping, but if we narrow this down and it could be my timings, my voltages, or even my clock, ill post pictures. 

Please fellow SWTOR or EA people..... You're my only hope....... 

Message 1 of 3 (390 Views)

Re: SWTOR Closes to Desktop. Please help!

Hero

@LeanCuisine83

The next time a crash occurs please attach a copy of your DxDiag log.  The steps to do this are found here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 3 (379 Views)

Re: SWTOR Closes to Desktop. Please help!

@LeanCuisine83

Initially can you attach the dxdiag as mentioned by belgorad, there is no need to wait for another crash, just attach the dxdiag here

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 3 of 3 (371 Views)