Re: Recruit a Friend "An unknown error has been detected"

by collinc2343

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Recruit a Friend "An unknown error has been detected"

★★★ Novice

Hello, im trying to invite a friend but when i go to Refer a Friend section i got an error "An unknown error has been detected" and i cant see the code. Yesterday i could enter the RaF webside and there i could see a message telling only suscribers can have a link bla bla bla but today after i reactivated my account with a friend RaF i cant enter that zone. A red message appears with the error"..

I should be able to use because in my suscription panel i can see that i have suscriber status and i have still 6 days of suscription.

Message 1 of 4 (1,184 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

I found the reason, seems that you cant use the RaF with the 7 free days. But its a bit strange because without a suscription i could enter to that section of the webside and there i could see a message telling that only suscribers can see the link... but with the 7 free days instead of loading the web i got that error.. After using a 60 day prepaid card al worked fine and i could see again the web and the code.

Btw i invited a friend to come back (like me) and he was able to see the RaF web and see the message that he need a suscription.. so dont know why i getting that error xD.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,310 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Maybe try restarting your web browser and re-logging in? I just went to my refer a friend section and it worked fine.

I'm not sure, but it could also be the case that you can't refer a friend from a refer a friend subscription.

Message 2 of 4 (1,176 Views)

★ Novice

I am wondering if it has to do with the -Oct sub rewards for Knights of fallen empire  cause I feel some of my friends used my link I shared on my face book page and had some one tell me they used it but on my list it did not show up and yes sub needed to use link and this may be not working with the rewards going on no word if at all

Message 3 of 4 (1,167 Views)

★★★ Novice

I found the reason, seems that you cant use the RaF with the 7 free days. But its a bit strange because without a suscription i could enter to that section of the webside and there i could see a message telling that only suscribers can see the link... but with the 7 free days instead of loading the web i got that error.. After using a 60 day prepaid card al worked fine and i could see again the web and the code.

Btw i invited a friend to come back (like me) and he was able to see the RaF web and see the message that he need a suscription.. so dont know why i getting that error xD.

Message 4 of 4 (1,311 Views)