Re: Purchase Refund?

by kleyton_sena

Original Post

Purchase Refund?

★★★ Newbie

Hello,
I accidentally bought cartel coins with my Credit Card. Therefore, I wanted to buy witch other form of payment, because I live in Brazil and my credit card rate in US Dollar is very expensive. The other way of payment here in my country with "Boleto Bancario" and stay very accesive.

Tks

Message 1 of 3 (360 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@kleyton_sena

As per this link here the only payment methods available for Brazil are:

Visa, Mastercard, JCB, American Express, Visa Electron, Visa Delta

If you would still like to request a refund however you will need to call customer service.  For security purposes account / billing related issues are only handled via phone.

Since you are in Brazil you can. Use the below information on how to call customer service.

dial 00 + XX* [Removed by CM]
Do not dial the plus signs displayed here!

*for Brazil the exit code 00 must be followed by a carrier code XX which can be: 14 (Brasil Telecom), 15 (Telefonica), 21 (Embratel), 23 (Intelig), 31 (Telemar).

If you have Skype or another VOIP app, you can try to use it to call instead which may allow you to call at a discounted or free rate.

The hours of operation for phone support is 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT (15.00 GMT - 3.00 GMT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 3 (344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Belgorad

Thank you my friends!

I ask a buddy that live in UK for call for me. Because I don't speech English very well for to speak in phone.

I thank you so much for the support you give me Wink

Message 3 of 3 (318 Views)