One time code/ No access to email

by Pozan12345

Original Post

Accepted Solution

One time code/ No access to email

★ Novice

I have an account, problem is that i cannot access my email anymore to recover the one time code. Ever since the merge with Hotmail and outlook. it has shut my email account down to keep my info safe. I was wondering if there is anyway i can change the email thru my EA account?

Message 1 of 3 (386 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: One time code/ No access to email

Hero

@Pozan12345

The only way is if you linked your EA account to your swtor.com account.  I am not sure how the link is done, the only article I found are here:

IS MY SW:TOR ACCOUNT LINKED TO AN EA ACCOUNT?

LINKING ACCOUNTS AND "PERSONA TRANSFERS"

You can also call Customer Service, once they authenticate your account they can update the email on your swtor.com account to a different email address.  See db woodynz post here with a link to numbers and how to use skype if you have it.

Using skype with that contact is a free call to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (415 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Pozan12345

The only way is if you linked your EA account to your swtor.com account.  I am not sure how the link is done, the only article I found are here:

IS MY SW:TOR ACCOUNT LINKED TO AN EA ACCOUNT?

LINKING ACCOUNTS AND "PERSONA TRANSFERS"

You can also call Customer Service, once they authenticate your account they can update the email on your swtor.com account to a different email address.  See db woodynz post here with a link to numbers and how to use skype if you have it.

Using skype with that contact is a free call to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 3 (416 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for your help! i managed to get the accounts email changed.

Message 3 of 3 (347 Views)