Not receiving passwor rest email

by Buletsponge01

Original Post

Not receiving passwor rest email

★★★★★ Newbie
Tried to log on to Star Wars after not being on in a long time and when I go to reset the password I receive no email, I know its the right ID because im signed in to my EA account on my phone
Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)

Re: Not receiving passwor rest email

Hero

@Buletsponge01

Swtor.com is separate from your EA account and can have a different email.  If you are checking the correct email make sure you check your email spam / junk folder and also ensure that the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com is not blocked as that is where the email would come from or even add it to a safe list in your email.

If you use gmail check your promotions / updates folder as these are hidden holders that gmail has that you can unhide via the settings or click on all mail to do a search.  For other emails they should also have a search and see if the email comes up that way.

If you are still not able to receive the reset email you will need to contact Customer Service via phone for further assistance in resetting your password:

USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT)
UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Support available from 15.00 GMT - 3.00 GMT)
France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)
Germany: + 49 (0)221 8282 9212 (Support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)

You may also use Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services like Skype, Viber, or Google Voice, to call Customer Service, regardless of where you are calling from.

International calls made using VoIP are generally far less expensive than calls made from a mobile phone or landline.

Open the VOIP program or app of your choice, then:

If you’re calling for support in English:

Set your country to the UK.
Dial 0203 014 1826.

French:

Set your location to France.
Dial 04 81 68 10 51.

German:

Set your location to Germany.
Dial (0221) 82829212.

Please see the following article for more phone numbers for other countries, please see the following:

https://help.ea.com/en/article/swtor-support/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (257 Views)