Re: No possibility to log in to my account

by Belgorad

Original Post

No possibility to log in to my account

★★★ Newbie

How can I log to SWTOR?

When I enter my details, I receive information that I should Enter the One-Time Password sent to your email address.

Of course, no matter how long and often I try no e-mail comes to me.

The only solution is to register the mobile key, but when I download the app, it wants my serial number. I didn't pay the subscription, so I do not have any.

How can I log to my account?

Please help. I wasnt using it almost two years. 

Message 1 of 2 (207 Views)

Re: No possibility to log in to my account

Hero

@Popeypl1986

For the one time password make sure you check the spam or junk folder of your email.  If it's not there make sure you don't have it setup to delete the emails from that folder automatically.  That is a setting in your email to check that.

Next try adding no-reply@bioware.swtor.com to your email safe list and make sure it's not in your block list as that is where the emails would come from.

Also see if you can send the email to a different email address such as Gmail.  I use Gmail and receive the one time password there.

If your still not able to receive it then you will need to call customer service for further assistance.

See db woodynz post here with a link to numbers and how to use skype if you have it.

Using skype with that contact is a free call to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (193 Views)