Re: Monthly Cartel Coins

by ron_harmeling

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Monthly Cartel Coins

★ Apprentice

Hey, its been around 4 days now since my subscription on Star Wars The Old Republic has continued over to the next bill and I have not been granted my monthly 500 cartel coins yet I was wondering how long its supposed to take cause normally this is usually instant for me.

Message 1 of 18 (5,983 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Gromrosh Hi there,

Still waiting or did the coins make its way to you by now?

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 10 of 18 (6,468 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Monthly cartel coins are granted around the same time of the month for subscribers, around the 5th of each month (could be 4th, or 6th... it varies slightly).

So it should be soon for you if you just subbed a few days ago, but if someone subbed on the 10th he/she would have to wait around 25 days to get them...

Message 2 of 18 (5,935 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just to clarify coins are granted every 30 calendar days, but they can take a few days from a new sub to be granted.  Check when you got your old grant ,it's an automated system but if you coins don't turn up within five days send in a ticket to CS 

Message 3 of 18 (5,926 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Ah well it says 26 days on my sub time left and I've been subbed for months it only seems this months Cartel Coins haven't gone through yet I'll just have to see how it goes over the next few days

09/05/2015 Subscriber Monthly Grant: 500 Cartel Coins 500 639

That was when the last one went in.

"You have 26 days of subscription play time remaining."
"You will be billed on 10.31.2015."

Those are from the Subscription page.
Message 4 of 18 (5,922 Views)

★★ Novice

As they stated above it can take a few days for them to come through. I personally had mine come through 15 days after they months before. But yes watch for a few days if they don't come through write a ticket. They usually respond very quickly to CC issues.

Message 5 of 18 (5,893 Views)

★ Guide

Sometimes they even apologise with some CC when you complain.

I was missing 2x 525CC once and got 1200 after writing a ticket, so 150 for free.

Message 6 of 18 (5,888 Views)

★★ Novice

7. Late/missing Cartel Coins

Monthly Coin Grants

Your monthly Complimentary Cartel Coins are granted as close as possible to the start of your billing cycle. Sometimes it may take a few extra days for the coins to appear in your account, but we will make every effort to grant them to you as close as we can to the 30-day mark. However, in case of a delay, please wait for 72 hours before contacting us.

More information on Complementary Cartel Coins can be found here:http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/7068

Please note that the Cartel Coins for your security key are granted independently of your subscription ones. As a result, they will not arrive at the same time.

There ya go! Hope this helps.

Message 7 of 18 (5,868 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

09/05/2015 Subscriber Monthly Grant: 500 Cartel Coins 500 639

Okay, so it's exactly 30 days since your last grant. You should get it tomorrow. Wait a couple of days. If they are still not granted, write a ticket.

Message 8 of 18 (5,842 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, hold off sending a ticket for 72 more hours, elsewise file a ticket; They're quick on Coin issues.

Message 9 of 18 (5,804 Views)

Community Manager

@Gromrosh Hi there,

Still waiting or did the coins make its way to you by now?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 10 of 18 (6,469 Views)