Lost Account Info

by nrcamp87

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Lost Account Info

★ Novice

I am trying to come back to the game but I cannot seem to find the right email as I had to jump trough email hoops in the past to fix the security key issue. I was a preferred player with purchased content but because I cannot remember anything about the account I cannot recover it or even talk directly with support and it's infuriating! I know My legacy name and Main Character name but not the email or display name. Because of the previous hoops it's impossible to track down. Is there anything EA can do to help? Playing this FTP account is ridiculous and pointless.

Message 1 of 2 (355 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost Account Info

Hero

@nrcamp87

Unfortunately for security purposes the only method of support to recover and get back into your account would be to call Customer Service.  This is for security and protection of the account that they don't assist with this via the public forum.

See db woodynz post here with a link to numbers and how to use skype if you have it.

Using skype with that contact is a free call to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (377 Views)

All Replies

Re: Lost Account Info

Hero

@nrcamp87

Unfortunately for security purposes the only method of support to recover and get back into your account would be to call Customer Service.  This is for security and protection of the account that they don't assist with this via the public forum.

See db woodynz post here with a link to numbers and how to use skype if you have it.

Using skype with that contact is a free call to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (378 Views)