Loading Screen froze with only one character.

by Juan312P

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Loading Screen froze with only one character.

★★ Novice

Hello everyone.

I been trying to get into one of my Characters a Lvl 60.

About the character profile.

Name: Inir Warden.          LastTime played: Dromund Kass, SH (Not mine)
Class: Sith Warrior.
Server: Ebon Hawk.

For some reason the loading screen after press "Play" or ONE: Takes too long time to finish. Sometimes it turns black and then back to the loading screen. TWO: It just stucks. I never ever had this problem, I tried to run the repairs, deleted Bit Raider (Not sure if that is how it is call?) and I know this problem is not new, some people got their own characters stuck in Loading Screen for a strange bugg or for leaving in certain instants. The thing is I am not sure if this either a problem with a bugg or something I did wrong.

ShortHand: I pressed play and then I get stuck in the Loading Screen that Sometimes turns black and then go backs to Loading Screen. Like a turn on and off lights...

I will really like some support as detail as possible. Please forgive my english for I know little >__<
Manythanks however for reading.

Message 1 of 7 (934 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Loading Screen froze with only one character.

Champion (Retired)

If you log into another Character you will be able to "Open a Ticket" and as long as you provide your information as to the Character in question, you should be able to gain access to your warrior within an hour or two.

? Open Ticket

Select Request Help

"Character Stuck"

"Name: Inir Warden.   
Server: Ebon Hawk."

"Create Ticket"

At that point ignore that character for an hour or two

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (919 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Was your character that your trying to log into inside a friends stronghold or something? I've heard of that happening when your in someone's stronghold when you log out and an ingame ticket is the only way to get that fixed.

If not is this the only character it happens on or are there others?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 7 (921 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If you log into another Character you will be able to "Open a Ticket" and as long as you provide your information as to the Character in question, you should be able to gain access to your warrior within an hour or two.

? Open Ticket

Select Request Help

"Character Stuck"

"Name: Inir Warden.   
Server: Ebon Hawk."

"Create Ticket"

At that point ignore that character for an hour or two

Message 3 of 7 (920 Views)

★★ Novice

I can tell you if you simply removed bitraider from control panel then you could be in a world of hurt. Meaning you will have to uninstall SWTOR all together and reinstall it. Then remove bitraider the proper way. Happened to me a long time ago.

Message 4 of 7 (916 Views)

★★ Novice

GUYS! Now I tried to Create a Tick but it doesnt allows me.

It says 0/0 Tickets.

Message 5 of 7 (815 Views)

★★★ Guide

As a question, are you preferred/f2p status, or subscribed?

When they migrated the CS forums to EA Answers HQ, it opened it up to players of all statuses, and only subscribers can use the in-game help function (it's one of the perks of subbing). If you are preferred, you won't be able to get him unstuck via in-game ticket, and might have to call them to get him fixed up (or maybe scrape up $15 to sub for one month, get him fixed, and go back on your merry way).

------------------------------------------------------------------
alt-maniac extraordinaire
the Harbinger server
too many 65s to count
Imperial and Republic player

NOT an EA employee, just a volunteer here to help
Permanently sleep-depped, runs on caffeine and chocolate
Slightly Sarcastic
Message 6 of 7 (696 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What if the player is F2P/Preferred status? In such case it is not possible to create in-game support ticket...

What would be the workaround to this (apart from resub) ?

Message 7 of 7 (681 Views)